Reviews for Life Is Not A Video Game
Master Sanosa chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
You havent updated this one in forever have you? I decided to check out your other stores and this looked interesting. Why havent you updated it its awsome! Eh, I know the hassle of having so many stories and not having enough time to update. Loven the storie, loven the plot, hope ya update soon?
Airin chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
When are you going to update this?
dark-wolf-soulX chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I love the plot. ya know how many times i wish i had been sucked into a video game? i have an idea that maybe if i get struck by a bolt of lightning while playing a game i could get sucked in! i haven't found the courage enough to put that theory to work though...oh well, keep up the story!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
interesting, so i guess inuyasha was the one to find her then? please post more soon! this seems interesting, and i wanna see what souta is doing in the real world and how he is reacting, is the 'real' kagome in a coma like tsukasa? it woudl make sense, please post more soon! please!
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I like the idea! I haven't read any others like it. With the way video games are getting more and more advanced, it doesn't seem like something like this is too far off in the future either, i bet. Keep it up!
Cyhiraeth chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Do continue! I'm interested in seeing where you go with this. I guess I was thinking a bit about .HACK/:Sign halfway through the chapter, but really, it's a concept that I like a lot.