Reviews for Surveillance
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
...Hahaahaha! XD That's somehow REALLY funny!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
WOW...YOUR CHAPTERS ARE REALLY LONG FOR A LOT OF YOUR STORIES! YOUR STORIES ARE VERY COOL THOUGH! UPDATE SOON!
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
gosh that was so funny! i've of the funiest i've ever read! great work. i really really enjoyed readinng this! hope to read more of ur storys!
Kay chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
OMG! That was so awsome! love the whole idea and your writing!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
But *who* was Qufei dueling? Obviously the wager was that whoever would get to kiss him...

Nice fic. :) I liked it.
Ryuuza chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Incredibly cute and incredibly well-written. *blinks and morphs into chibi squealing fangirl mode*
WAI! 1x2! So so so so cute! *cuddles it* Absolutely adorable! You genius you! The plot was unutterably kawaii and innovative in its plausibility... *pause* Is that a word? Nevermind! Go you! Hugs and kisses and mini Deathscythes! *waves banners* Yup. We loves 1x2 far too much than is healthy... but that's okay! .
Nocturne's Requiem chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Megumi: Kya~!
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Ackk! Gobs and mountains of love! I absolutely, thoroughly adored this story! Not only is it written well (would I expect any less from you?), but it shows that a story can be drop-dead hilarious, kind of hentai and still not make you feel like you just drowned in a mud puddle. For once, something different than the usual strip-club, screw in the back room fanfic! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I cracked up at this! The characters and jokes were all, well, in-character, so to speak, but managed not to be the silly stereotypes that are all over fanfiction and really have no base in the show. *sigh* I love you.
Primordia chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Simply fabulous. I love it.
carly chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I liked your story very much, good work!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
*snickers* Oh that's just precious. Poor Quatre! He's such a cutie! LOL A very amusing story! Great use of emotive and evocative language and imagery.
_~
DreamWeaver
Ani Anime chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
The was great naught fun. To bad it was so short. I really enjoyed reading it. Characters were good and so was the writing.