Reviews for Payback
Tony555 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
loved it awesome
Black Raven 13 chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

This is the best story of all you don't hurry up whith the sequele then I'm gunna die. Fact I am a girl and girls die quicker than boy's do. So hurry up! p.s. sorry 4 being so meen.

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13 ;)
treeonice chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
I really liked that! It even made me forget of the pain pulsating from my braces that I got yesterday! Wow that sounded nerdy. Now I look like a thicker version of Ugly Betty. My mom just had to crank my expander twice and SHE almost cried.
XxsasusakuxX chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
That was great do more storys like that. See Ya!
DramaChick100 chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
good story! sry kind of lame but i like it
Silver Dreams on Golden Wings chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
Nice Robin and Star stand there for three whole hours?That be cool plus a very good story.
LesPaul12 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
bwa ha ha! very funny / awesome fic

ben
TopKat chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
lol! i love it! so funny.
Out of the Shadows chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
The message taped to the door cracked me up!

Plus im a sucker for romance...
Sonora-Margaret chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
that rox my sox
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
that was awesome,

that was great,

that was definitly not second rate!

I like to ryme.
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
Sweet and sentimental. I was hooked to the very end. One of those stories that is easy reading but that you just can't stop reading. From start to finish I was completely absorbed. Very well written.
Momo Engiro chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Mallory: ...

Lawyer: Mallory...?

Mallory: What the HELL!

Lawyer: um... Mallory.. no language i'm going to have to report you.

Mallory: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS A GREAT FUCKING ENDING OR THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT EVER! i thinking good shit. Yea, that was god shit.
TheUbu chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
I liked this story a lot. Though it was short, it was very cute. I'm a sucker for fluff so this was perfect.

You've done a great job, please continue to do so!

Ubu
Gizmobunny chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
Alright, I know I read this, like, months ago, but sho caers. I'm taking now to review it. This is my favorite fanfiction! It's awesome and I've read it at least 10 times! You should make a sequel! Tee hee, bu bye!