Reviews for Salt Spray
CaptainTish chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Okay, you BETTER write a sequel. Look what you did...and after having the last one end so happily ever after, too! Tsk, tsk. You go and get Jack and Ana back together right away, savvy? :) Really, though, Good story! But I want them back together.
Stephanie chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Jack! do something!
I't was great. I can't wait to read the sequel
hollaiuar chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
*meeps* Oh that's horriable! (But in a good way) And I'm thrilled that you're working on the sequel! (Personally, I think it's fine for it to be held mostly on land, as long as the characters remain themselves, etc., which I'mm sure you'll handle with ease) Anywhos, I loved this lil bit, and I can't wait for the sequel! Ta!
hollaiuar chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Oh, I like this very much! Very very much! I just can't wait to find what happens! Yer writing is wonderful, as always. And I very much enjoyed Jack saving Ana, as well as Ana slapping Will for startling her. *giggles* And I just can't wait to find what happens next, how the African reacts, etc. Hope to see an update soon! Keep up the Fab-u-lous work!
Missy Mouse chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
...*screams bitterley at Jack*
GET AFTER HER, YOU MORON!
*whacks Jack over head with a convenient stick*
Heh hem...
Yes, that was wonderful! Tres Bien! Sequel!
zigzag chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
YAY! That was quick! I'm glad you got this part out quickley because I was dying to read more! It's a great way of setting up the sequel to 'Don't Let Go' and I think you've written it brilliantly, as usual! Ah! I can't believe Ana's leaving him but I'm certain that neither of them is gonna give up that easily... and it sets you up for a nice amount of angst in the next story!
Please begin the sequel soon... I'm looking forward to it.
xx ZOE xx
J.L. Dexter chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Oh don't change anything. This was really good and if people want to flame for no reason, then they really need to find a new hobby. You specifically stated in the beginning that they might get confused if they did not read 'Don't Let Go' and if they don't heed the author's advice, and decide to flame, then it's no fault of your own.
Can't wait for the 'sequel sequel' _~
J.L. Dexter chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Ohh, nice, very nice. Such suspense! Hope you don't leave us hanging for too long.
hollaiuar chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Gah! Ye must find it pleasurable to leave yer readers in uh supense! *wrinkles her nose* Ah mean come on! Ye've got this great, Fab-u-lous story going on, then ye leave us at uh cliffie! *falls over anime style* WHY!
*laughs* But seriously, now! I'm really enjoyin' this, savvy? So ye must update soon...well ye don't have to, but ye'd make yer readers happy. *giggles impishly* Ta!