Reviews for Imprinting Conflict
anothersignalman chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Good story, but I have to ask - do you know what a gyroscope is?
gingerstarlight chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
This was such a precious story! I loved it!
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Aw... i'll have you know i cried during that movie. I don't cry during movies. so this one was really special. its one of my favorites, even though its so sad.

you did a wonderful job with the story. it could fit right in with the movie.
firefly chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
I loved this ending. It was great! David finally found people to love, and who would love him back. They loved him just the way he was, and wanted him to be with them forever. Great ending.

Thanks for a heart-warming story...

Ann
HookedOnPhonics32 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i love this movie and i actually had the same idea for a story as you...i really like yours. Its a lot like how i imagined mine. I am gonna modify my story so that its not too much like yours...i dont want ppl to think i copied you. In the meantime, I am gonna keep reading your story. Update soon!
RoloPolo chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
Great story! Well written with realistic possibilities. I found the beginning a bit slow though, but it got alot better towards the end! Keep writing!
Lil' Cheryl chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
That was the best A.I. story I have ever read. Your a genious! I got all choked up on the happy ending. Thank you for posting this masterpiece.
bobill chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Wow, great fic! I love the twists you put in; very daring, yet they work really well. It's interesting how David, a revolutionary Mecha who finally can love, can only love one person... it's a great conflict you put in there! Loved the ending too! hehe, it's great that he remains a child forever.
Ermite chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
That is
N.O.N.E chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
i love this fic. the ending is sweet!
suckcess chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Ending was too rushed, greaet story up until that point, but I guess all good things must come to an end. I'd give your story an B, or 8/10
Romina chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
Hola! me encanta lo que escribis! por ahora solo he leido 2 historias pero las voy a leer a todas en cuanto pueda. Me gusta como unes las cosas para que quede algo entendible. Además, AMO A HALEY!:D, es mi actor favorito y un GRAN actor! Bueno espero poder leer más de tus "Fictions".

BYe, suerte

*RoMi*
Breanna chapter 9 . 5/27/2004
i thought the story was really awesome! it was so... realistic, and sad at times but it was still really good!. Please write more stories.

I'm sure they will be great!

breanna adams(yes that is my last name)

:) :D
Lost survivor chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
A masterpiece at an infinite scale, Daniella. A a memorable fanfiction if I do say so myself. See, now why couldn't your story be in the movie? I still don't know why you only have little reviews, when you tell stories, they have the potential to drive readers into tears. As I read the last chapter of "Imprinting Conflict" I could've sworn I felt a tear running down my cheek. At the same time I heard that soundtrack from Bicentenial Man, "When you look at me" performed by Celine Dion, in my head. One day, you might find yourself publshing your own story. What a day that will be for you and to those you hold dear. Thanks for the invitation to your website! Keep writing!
lost survivor chapter 8 . 4/28/2004
Hey! what's taking so long? I bet you're reading Peter Pan to get some ideas, huh? Remember the last review I gave u? I see you've made no. 1 in this fanfic. category! Congratulations! Keep writing! Your story has made my day.