Reviews for Shadowed Paths
Chimera.Cain chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Aw I hope that you decide to continue this with Rogue and John get together! Either way it's a great story )
PsychoTherapy chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Its a great story, you should write more..

Magical Creature chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I love this story please update.
Becca chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
You had me crying in that last bit, damnit. It was a really good story though.
kyo-kitty chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Come on! You HAVE to continue. If not for your readers then for Pyro and Rogue. There is way to much of a shortage of Ryros, even between the movie fics and the evolution ones. Plz:(
Claire chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
have them fight, meet in a umm competition. i don't know how you are going to do it but you will write more for this fic. please please please. i luv Rogue/John fic's. there aren't enough of them. all well bai bai and plz write more soon
MerchDoyle chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
nice story!
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
whoa... great beginning!
enfant-terrible chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
if you write more thats great if you dont it was a good ending
xauthentic chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
OOh, I see it now. Thanks for point out Gambit's cameo to me.
This was very nice! I liked this ending, but it would be interesting to see the other one. Maybe you should make a sequel?
punkpyro chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
oh my gosh you should deffinetly continue! this is good story and i think if you continued it would be an even better 1!
chattypandagurl chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
Great story! Poor John...anyway, hope you add some more chapters!
Caderyn chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
It does work as an ending, but you can also write more. I dunno, it's your call. I thought this chapter was really well done. Very bittersweet and dramatic. I felt so bad for John and Rogue. It almost kinda made me wish that you'd write a happy ending for them. It's very much up to you though. You can just continue it if an idea strikes you, and leave it if it doesn't. Either way, good job.