Reviews for The Day Picard Went Absolutely INSANE!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
*laughs head off*
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is so funny! Very good. Thanks for the best laugh I have had since Spock in Socks.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh my gosh, this had me in stitches. "Make it flow" especially-poor Riker. :D

Oh, and this:

"BEVERLY: What is your answer?

PICARD: Make it...no. Hee hee hee! (Runs off the bridge.)"-I did see this one in the making, but it was still hilarious.

I'm never going to be able to listen to Picard say "Make it so" again without thinking of this ...

The only things I can say are that this needs a spellcheck or proofread because there are a few typos here and there. Also, this is in a format that is against the ToS-no script formats allowed.

But other than that, wow, this was amazing. Nice work.

Ashe
Contorted chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ ALL DAY!
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ROTFLMAO! You truly are Q, aren't you? This is one of the funniest TNG parodies I've ever read - you were absolutely brilliant making up twists on the "Make it so!" line, just fabulous! Are you going to create something else crazy? You have the power!

LLAP,

DataLady
sailorsw chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
ROTFLOL!
drowsyfantasy chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
OMG that's just so hilarious...
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
PICARD HAS GONE BISERK! Or just plain mad!

Great fiC! Gave me a lot of crack ups!

~Fox of the nova~
Oddwen Floddball chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That's GREAT! Awesome, even!

I don't believe you're even on FF anymore, but if you ever are..."The Day Data Went Absolutely Crazy" would be read and appreciated greatly. LOL!
Xelat717 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
o my gash! that was so funny, i laughed so hard i cried. more more more write more!
ussshorty chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was just so got tears strolling down my face.I must say that is one of the funniest things ive ever read.
DataBabe chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
OMG! This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. How'd you come up with all of those rhyming words, you sadistic genius (I mean that in a nice way)?
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
wow! that was great! you are truely talented at the art of humor! please, Please, PLEASE write a data sequel! and after seeing your other reveiwers, i'm quite sure that i can say that i'm not the only one who feels this way...!
Phoenix87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
He He He, very funny!
trekkiegal chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
i liked that. it was funny