Reviews for Escape Through Time
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
GREAT CHAPTER!i'd love to see Zelda quit smoking.. but please continue and update soon!
LaAriella chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
lol I don't know why you don't update this! Your story is amazing! I loved it, even the title is awesome! At first I wasn't sure since it took place in modern times, but after reading it all I can say is...wow! (you also have good taste in cars, BMW is cool) I really really hope you continue beyond 1 chapter, this story has incredible potential! I swear this story should have a ton more reviews, so please update it! If I ran a publishing company that published fanfic, I would certainly want your stories to be made into books or something since your such a talented writer! Keep up the good work as always _
LunaRyuu chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I love it! Please continue this! I love the modern stories with the Zelda characters.
-LunaRyuu
Trust Witness chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Whoa... dude! This is really great! I didn't think that it was possible for an author to have all brilliant and interesting stories, but you proved me wrong! Orignal and interesting plot. Please update this asap! adding to faves!
White Wolverine
ComatosRoses chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
another brilliant fan fiction. i hope this is not a one-shot, because it's really interesting and all the Zelda fans in my family(all of the kids) like it.
ayachan21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
GREAT STORY! i love it! But can Zelda give up smoking? please continue!
SpItFiRe chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
*scratches head* , really surprised that this doesnt have many reviews. never read anyting like this. post more. is leland link?
DarkestKnight chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I must admit that i dont review often. i read a ton of stories and i found yours to be a very new plot. so this leaves me inquistive as to what your going to make happen next. novel concept.
CandyHearts chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Hey you itz your best friend here! Well I jus wanted to say I think your off to a nice start! Your story is really cool!