Reviews for Torn Apart
Oh snap!
EmilyNiall chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Oh snap!
Uxiegirl chapter 21 . 1/5/2009
And they all live happily ever after. :)
bookworm2009 chapter 21 . 6/23/2008
that was incredibly good
SweetSouthernGal chapter 21 . 8/26/2004
great story, you're a really great author. i hope to read more of your work 9if i havent already)
Witchyliz chapter 21 . 7/23/2004
that was such a great story i got a little weapy
little fish1 chapter 21 . 4/22/2004
ah, it was so cute, im so sad for her and him and everyone! ah! the story rocks, and you still owe me money
joey7691 chapter 21 . 2/28/2004
this story was a very different style to Cate's but everyone is different. i loved it and i hope you continue writing.
Lalenna chapter 21 . 2/19/2004
AW I DONT WANT IT TO END!
*sniffsniff* is that it? pls say youll do another one and make it a tril. i love it to bits im glad it was a happy ending tho. sweet cant wait till your nxt fic!
Wake-Robin chapter 21 . 2/19/2004
Aww that was a great story, I loved reading it. You did a great job!
sunshine-faery chapter 21 . 2/18/2004
Okay i know that ending was "abrupt" and i did apologise for it, but i thought why does Morgan alwyas have to go into serious mojo? And besides i lost all my files on my computer and forgot how i was going to end it.
x X x Hollie x X x
Lexi chapter 21 . 2/17/2004
That was sort of an abrupt ending. I did like it, but it just seems odd that this girl suddenly turned good, and felt bad for what she did.
Sunshine in a Dark Heart chapter 21 . 2/17/2004
hollie-very good ending. i loved morgan's reaction. i was reading "the coven"(book 2) and i noticed that muirn beatha dans are only for witches. humans just have soul mates. thought i would point that out. if you don't believe me go back and read the book again:D loved this story, sucks that it's over. (proper crimbo just turned on- still don't get that song)
tasha
dolphingurl1 chapter 21 . 2/17/2004
how great morgan is pregnant... great ending to a great story...
candice
Wake-Robin chapter 19 . 2/17/2004
o0oo0o0o0o0, good chappies! Update!