Reviews for Pens, Spoons and Other Things
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
"Shut up."

"Can't, dude. The only time I can be quiet is when I'm distracted or, like, chewing on my p-"

This was hilarious and so totally in character. Above is only one of a lot of sentences that cracked me up. I love your Ryan/Seth stories.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*Giggles* that was cute!
Lacerta chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Great work!
summerofsoaps chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Loved the dialogue through out this! Very hot but also realistic.
Faith Love and Penny Candy chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I seriously think you're channeling Seth and a little Ryan too, the dialogue is scarily similar to the show, (only better beacause of the slash!).

I always liked "Good Will Hunting" and this was just very cute and smooth. Loved it.
rune chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Okay, seriously, I think I've read this story something close to 6-7 times and every single time it makes me laugh out loud. You just capture these two perfectly! Heh. "poke you in the eye." Cracks me up EVERY TIME. Keep up the good work!
rinaaa chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
AHA! oh thats great. i love it. seth's awesome.
evila-elf chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Ahahahahaa! LOve your fics!
Tine chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
There's nothing like a little SethRyan action. Good job with Seth's dialogue, as well. This is my first time having ventured into 'The O.C.' fanfiction, and I was terrified someone would butcher his awesome speech. Write some more S/R. You're quite good at it.
Brody chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
"...or other things" .Loved it! It was great, write another )
Rachel Carter McKenzie chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
lmfao...that was funny haha
Mary chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
NaijaChiqa chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
What are you doing? Can you go back and update 'The Difference Between?' In case you couldn't tell, I am a lil obsessed :)... yeah, nice short, by the way.
Braids21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004