Reviews for Seasonal Suffering
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Love love love love love it!

Especially how it was so long, it took me 5 nights to read this when normal romione fanfics take about 1/2 of a night. I really loved it.

I also thought it was clever to pair Lavender with Seamus so she could be friends with Hermione.
Zalini chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I have been very lucky to come across this story. Read the whole thing in one go. I absolutely enjoyed it and I have to say it is one of the most satisfying stories I have read here. The foursome are sometimes OOC to the books but heck this is one funny, fluffy and lovable little tale you have written. You have a wonderful style and I hope you keep writing.
PeaceLoveHappiness719 chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
haha love the theme song! great story and amazing writing!
loverofreading23 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Love this!I think it is so cute
VieveBridget26 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
EEP! I was reading this before on mugglenet but when I saw you reccomended your friend to this site I couldn't help but check and I just foun this so I'm gonna read it now!:)
idol269 chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
The fight in this chapter was very realistic, and seeing Hermione blurt out "I love you" while yelling was quite comical.

However, I really don't see how Ron could just instantly forget all the insults Hermione threw at him through this whole chapter. We know how insecure he is, and she belittled him to within an inch of his life, parts of it in front of the whole school. She even wished him dead! There is no way in hell anyone could forget all of that with 3 words.

On top of that, she never apologizes for anything she's done. Ron does, but she doesn't. And then Ron stays and helps her clean up after she's gone crazy-that just made me want to gag.

I'd been enjoying this story up to this chapter, but after reading this I've lost my interest. Your Hermione can do whatever she wants, and your Ron doesn't seem to care. You've made him into a lapdog here, which is not appealing. If you have another story where Hermione is actually held accountable for her faults, I'd be interested to read it. This, however, is not that story.
romancerox chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this story is so fluffy and makes my day! i love how you wrote this story, the style and word choice, i hope to see much more ron and hermione stories from you:)
FameUpadhyaya chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Hello there!

I just discovered this story today and read it all, neglecting some homework, might I add. Haha.

Anyway, just wanted to say that it was really a great story and I enjoyed reading it. Also I wish Parvati and Lavender were actually like this in the Harry Potter world!

And oh the last chapter just cracked me up. Can't believe Hermione loved her theme song so much. I just burst out into laughter, it was so funny!
Roonil.Love chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Um... Okay. May I just say this?

You're a GENIUS! I loved this story, it was beautiful, and I now worship you. :] Ha ha, but, seriously this was "el magnificente" (I made that up, so it's probably not real Spanish)

But, yeah, thanks for blessing us all Ron and Hermione fans with posting this on FF.

:]

Luh ya!

-Lysserzz
bookishgirl chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
I love this story! I've read it several times and it cracks me up everytime! good job!
zazazaza chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Wow, I read this a few months ago and never got the chance to review. Sorry!

Seasonal Suffering is so funny and cute- way romantic. It's the kind of story that makes you feel happy and all fuzzy inside... This is by far the best Ron/Hermione fic I have ever read. You should be proud- SS is amazing.

lime 63 chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
I love this story! Every little bit of it, especially the theme song, it's just a random bit of funnyness that ties everything together! I'm so sad to know it's done, but a loved reading it!
ProtegoNox chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
YES FOR HERMIONE'S THEME SONG! I was actually laughing out loud at that, however un-Hermione-like it is for her to have a theme song. hehe. I'd have a theme song...!

I really liked your fic because it was told solely from Hermione's point of view. I found this gave it more of anticipation than those with both her and Ron's POV, simply because... it doesn't seem to drag on forever! I find that a problem, having to relive every moment from Ron's POV, then again from Hermione's, and so on and so forth.

Overall, a job well done! Kept me busy for an entire evening ;)

VĂ©ro

a.k.a. ProtegoNox
freelancer2 chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
That was so un-Hermione, but the fluff was great nonetheless. The row, as expected, was really big and surprising, to tell the truth.

Nice work!
MysticalVision chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
It's really hard to find a good Ron and Hermione story, but I think this has got to be one of those really really good ones that I've found! It's one of those stories that just... makes ya smile, and I loved it! Good job! )