Reviews for A Road to Aizu
skepsis66 chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
A tightly written & conceived story. I liked it!
Stelaris chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
er... sequel?
Stelaris chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Ah, how ironic. I love this story! Humor...action...random Sou-chan goodness... you've got it all and more!
Stelaris chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Yes it is rather ironic, living with Shishio, The Mummy of the Ruroken world, and not knowing how to roll bandages :)
FlareX3 chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
A very well written story. Your description was sparse, but considering your story was character driven, this fact seems a little menial. In truth, your diction seemed to fit the story quite well, making for an easy, but still profound, read. One thing I might suggest is not using contractions when telling the story from third person; it seems a little unprofessional. All in all, excellent work.
TrisakAminawn chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Ah, and after all this time, it is done. Bravo. An accomplisment, you have. _ I bet he'll go back someday. And that'll be good. Your Soujiro's mind really was pretty in-character, huh... He's so weird. :D
junyortrakr chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Yes, I suppose it would happen something like that. It would be interesting to see what he did some time further in the future. After all, it is unlikely he'll want to wander indefinitely, and, having seen what it can be like, he'll probably want to settle down. That may not be easy, though...
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
I enjoyed this story a lot. I really love where you took it, the friendship with Megumi, learning a new skill, having a place to stay...Soujiro as a healer is really quite something. I hope the best for him in his wanderings. Perhaps one day he'll make it back to Aizu?

Thanks for the story!
bobbyneko chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
Very good. Excellent story.
junyortrakr chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
It seems things are moving along well enough. I expect the final chapter will be more of an introduction to what happens next rather than an end to things.
kitsune chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
Yay! An update! Looking forward to the next chappie/epilouge!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
You updated! *gasp*

I like the conversations between Sou and Kenshin. Very nice. Note: It should be "effect" not "affect."

Megumi's feelings about the baby were very well handled. I would like to see more on that in the future, since it was never resolved in manga.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
Soujiro can sure be perceptive! I remember starting this story a long time ago. It's a strange thought knowing that it's ending.
kitsune chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Kya! I always wondered what would happen to Soujiro. This is a wonderful story about what could happen to him. I look forward to the next update! :)
junyortrakr chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
I wasn't expecting them to show up. I suppose it does make for a nice way to move toward the end, though.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »