Reviews for The Event
ShadowsLight33 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was a really nice fic to read, thanx, I needed to read something like this, I've just finished playing the games and rtying to level up to L99 so I can take on the final dungeon, hehe, and I'm also reading .hack/Another Birth, which is really good to hear from BR POV, which you've done with this fic, great!

Thanx again!

FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Sweet scene between Kite and BlackRose, and nice fight description.
Iseki chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Mushiness avoided...Romance achieved...Attack sequences enthralling... AND it's well written?

Time to set up a shrine for you. Really though, impressive. I must read your other fic.

I don't care how young Kite is. I lurv him like nobody's business?
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Not much fluff, but still cute. I liked this. _ But goly, I really need to read a KxBR fic where they kiss. X_X;
MortalSora chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
This was a good little fic and it's nice to see someone actually have a detail of the attacks instead of, for example, just saying Rai Smash. But on here, the skills here detailed and that helps. Very good, hope you'll write more sometime!
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
ravendream chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Ah, again, wonderful work _. Lol, I love your representation of the Kite/Rose relationship. Not horribly mushy, but not annoyingly hateful, as in many fics. Write more, lol!