Reviews for Firebrand
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
wow it needs a little work but this story has loads of potential, i love how you let illidan have a kind heart( yes he is my fav too damn it blizzard why did you have to kill him?_
Purrrr93 chapter 23 . 7/27/2007
Great Story! I love it! Updates are a lil slow But no need to be sorry ;; We.. well most of us know your doing the best you can! :D

Blackterror chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
I loved the whole,"Illidan usually was the one who started,and won,arguments,battles,or fights," bit, but I kind of dragged through the whole father-daughter ,I'm just not a softie,I guess.

I really wish that she still had the vampiric fangs and demon wings.I liked that whole bit when she had them.
Blackterror chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Crap,you had me in tears as I was reading was almost just like the story I had written,I Trusted You.A black haired girl wanders into the lives of Lady Vashj,Illidan,and Kael'thas, and they end up raising her,(well,not all three, happens in Northrend, and the person that you'd least expect dies.)I was thinking about making her a demon hunter on the way to the bookstore today,and ya got that all down. I hope she doesn't *cough*betraythebetrayer*cough* in the end.

Meh,great minds think alike all over again.
Archpaladin Baradin chapter 23 . 7/2/2007
I love the story line, i only have a few things to ask.

1. can we have more orcs, and maybe some tauren?

2. you should defintaly have arthas more, we all love to hate him.

3. keep up the good work.

and btw, you write in an easy to read style
Elzom Greenglade chapter 23 . 4/14/2006
Good story. Some of the chapters might be short but still it's part of the story and I don't mind its shortness.
Elzom Greenglade chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
Your story is really good and about a better title, what do you think of Stormrage Legacy? I'll keep reading your story!
KingofAzeroth65 chapter 22 . 11/27/2005
this is about the whole story. One of the best stories ive ever read on this site! Thats saying alot by the way. Anyway, sorry about the last review, im just angry that i cant read the next chapter because its SO DAMN GOOD!
KingofAzeroth65 chapter 23 . 11/27/2005
if you dont freakin get chapter 24 up soon ill stop reading!
Crimson Paladin chapter 23 . 8/14/2005
Excuse me, but seeing that it has been six months since an update, would you possibly update this story soon? I am still watching this story, and I would like it if you would continue this story. Of course, it is your choice, but I like this story and would like to see it completed. I am sure that others feel the same way. Or at least I hope they do.
Cairdian chapter 23 . 6/1/2005
Wow, Very creative, a few mistakes here and there, other then that it is a Great Sor-Fanfic.

Keep it up!
Cats7 chapter 23 . 3/21/2005
Stop making your story so good! Ur making me feel bad about the stroy im writing. LOL im jk. UR STORY IS THE BEST. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH THE STORY. I LOVE IT!

I LOVE THIS STORY chapter 23 . 3/17/2005
How old are u? I wouldn't be amazed if u win a prize for ur writings. Ur stories involve everything a story sould, the only thing I would change about the story, or add, is for Kytalia and Firebrand to have a fight, plz finish this story or else i will DIE! Have a nice day.
Bob chapter 23 . 3/8/2005
This story be the best i ever read! And i know what u mean by too much school work. It realy sucks. Well, the only thing I think needs improvement is u need to make pages longer! I not saying u hav 2, just, if u have time.

U thought i was actually gonna put my name didn't u?
Sapphire Lenore Cobriana chapter 23 . 2/18/2005
O, a cliffhanger, darn you. Anyway, keep writing, I cant wait to read what happens next!

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »