Reviews for Does Heaven Listen?
Anna McNarin chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
Sweet Jesus why isn't there more! I finally find what certainly appears to be the best written story in this category and I came to the last chapter all too soon. I'm not joking either, this is very well done. You've got great character depth and growth, a fascinating and plausible story line, and I genuinely hope you pick it back up again one day. :)
Black Maria chapter 13 . 11/25/2005
Another prefect chapter. More please & make it sooner rather than later. You have a gift of capturing the unique elements of this franchise that few writers do. Great plot that you obviously researched, with on-target chracterization & dialogue with mystery & humor & science throw in. Finish this story ASAP. The only way to relieve writer's block is to write. The magic will happen if you believe!
Celica60 chapter 13 . 9/10/2005
Magnificent, you've managed to combine the Ghostbusters and botany! My initial reaction to reading this story is quite simply, "Wow." Definitely one of the best Ghostbusters fanfics I have ever read. I love how you slowly eased into the action instead of plunging right in. You've obviously taken great care in the construction of the plot. Everything about this story is simply fabulous. The characterization is wonderful, the narrative flows beautifully, the dialogue is fun and true to character, and you've built up an interesting and suspenseful plot. I really cannot adequately express how much I enjoyed this story. I am quite distressed that you've not updated in over a year. I assume I should just accept that the story will, most likely, never be completed.
Mythic Rose chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
Please, please, please could you give us more! I'm dying to find out what happens here. You've left us all on tenderhooks! This fic is wonderful, and I love the subtle way you've written the Egon/Janine relationship. Please update soon. Keep up the great work. :)
Tammey chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
The action and drama is building up to a tremendous firestorm as the conclusion to this story approaches. I can't wait to get caught up in the middle of the chaos when it happens. Great job so far!
ZafiraMente chapter 13 . 6/20/2004
You know I love this story. Keep up the fabulous work :)
texashoser chapter 13 . 6/19/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better. You're buildind up lots of tension. (I'm over here about ready to chew off my fingernails in anticipation.) Having Winston translate is hilarious.

The way you write the characters is absolutely pure genius. Keep up the awesome work and don't leave us hanging for to long.
Erin Cummins chapter 13 . 6/19/2004
Well yet once again another awesome chapter. I especially liked the more than evident lack of respect between Peter and the Mayor since it harkens back to the same kinda thing going on in both movies. I also loved Egon storming out of the Mayor's office when it was evident the Mayor didn't want to hear this only option of a plan. Also kinda reminded me of the one time in the first movie where Egon lost his cool at Peck and shouted at him, "Your mother!", since something like that doesn't really happen with Egon too often. Anyway, like I said though another great chapter.
Mythic Rose chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
What an amazing story! Wonderful characterisation, and extremely well written. I can't wait to read more!
Black Maria chapter 12 . 5/6/2004
Excellent story with substance. I'm anticipating the concluding parts. And the sooner, the better!
Heather chapter 11 . 3/26/2004
Ok, I just had to review because I noticed how you've only got nine.
I've been greedily gobbling up any Egon/Janine fanfiction I could find for months now and this one happens to be a firm favourite.
I love how your showing their relationship through the outside, through the eyes of the other ghost busters. There are no over the top angsty Egon monolouges where you cry " Oh woe is me I am emotionally constipated" it's cool.
Also, Winston was great in this chapter I hav'nt seen such thoughtfull chareterization since the fanfic "still life".
Erin Cummins chapter 11 . 3/25/2004
Once again a great chapter. Looking forward to the rest as usual.
Erin Cummins chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
Awesome newest part _. Poor Pete though. I definitely wish I could comfort him as much as possible after having to go through an ordeal like what he just went through with Janine. Can't wait for the rest of the story.
Erin Cummins chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
Once again an excellent chapter. I may not be able to pamper Pete yet, but at least I was able to imagine myself cuddling and comforting him while he was staring off into space before Winston decided to ask him what was wrong, hehe ;)
b7-kerravon chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
I like it, I like it! This is as good as Sheila Paulson's stuff! (Even Robyn Thurman's, maybe - but I'm a sucker for her H/C) I'm putting this on my updates list!