Reviews for Seen And Unseen
Winter Zephyr chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I am going to thwap myself over the head for not reviewing this earlier...I really thought I already had, but it looks like my memory is malfunctioning. Anyway, this fic is one of the best I've read. Every sentence has so many possibilities and everything could be not what it appears to be, very much like Kagami (or at least what I perceive him to be). It's very deep, a lot like GB, actaully, and I just wanted to say that your fic was so wonderful that I couldn't resist writing a story about this pairing. (Bows reverently to incandescens.) At any rate, gorgeous fic.
kimpster chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i love it -D write more please
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I like your writing style. _ This is a cool fic...and I vaguely like the shipping. Write more!
Kamui chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This fic illustrates quite well that you are more than capable of balancing plot aspects with character development cohesively and articulately. The parts in this chapter that are meant to challenge the reader's perception of their reality do just that - they manage to stay 'wonderfully bittersweet' without falling into 'pointlessly nonsense'.
This whole fic is like a bunch of layers, all of which are undeniably complex, and all are structured meticulously and carefully, making this nothing short of a fantastic story.
Please do continue!
Fanatic KH chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Since there is very little or no heterosexual fics in this category, I must say that this is quite a fresh break, the characterisation is nice and well done and the words used are just perfect, Hope to see more...:)
Xi-feng chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Ah, I really like the way you play with the language here - such lovely turns of phrase that subtly alter the whole picture and create a depth to the whole thing that's very admirable. Your descriptions and the images you choose are just perfect to the situations and the people they describe, too
Character-wise, you write a lovely Kagami: exactly how I'd imagine him, and the way you bring out Sakura's strength in her silence and seeming inaction is very nice.
...is this a one-off, or is there any chance of seeing you continue? I'd love to see where it goes from here.
Rami chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
It strikes me odd that this fic hasn't recieved any reviews yet. Anyway, this one-shot was awesome, and very deep. I like the portrayal of Kagami, and the Kakei siblings. Your writing skills are admirable. _ Great job.