Reviews for Boundless
Herculeha chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
After reading your Pippin/Diamond story, and seeing that you also had a Merry/Estella story out, I absolutely *had* to come read it! Once again, you have astonished me with your wonderful writing talent. You're developing great characters of Diamond and Estella, and you're not afraid to stay away from everyone's own opinions of the two (as you may have noticed, everyone tends to make Diamond the soft-spoken, sweet lass, and Estella the strong-headed, sharp-tongued one. You do the opposite, which it great!). Thank you for this jewel of a story, and please update soon!

~Herculeha

P.S.- Sigh...hobbit fluff...
senseii chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
What makes you think you need a beta? You're doing great on your own! Just make the Updates more frequent.
Pervinca T chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Oh, I like where this is going! I'm a big Merry/Estella fan too, and since finishing my own, have been looking to see how others have handled their relationship. I shall certainly check back on yours! (Especially since it's one of the first that I've found that's been *worth* reading).
I like your style of writing, and the character that you've set up for Estella. Plus, anything with Fredegar in it *has* to be good :)
Lua under water chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is a good story! Definite potential. Like I said in my e-mail, I would be more than willing to beta for you. Update soon!
*~*Niphredil*~*
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I decided to search for some Merry and Estella stories, feeling like some romance, and I love this! Though there is yet to have romance, I see so much potential for this story. I love the interaction between Fatty and Estella, you have really brought their relationship to life. I hope you decide to write more to this. I love Merry's saying about the stars, it seems like something he might do. I can see that quote coming into a large play throughout this story. Great and realistic writing!
Muses' Advocate chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
YAY! I love Hobbit romances, especially concerning our foolish Meriadoc! Monotony be damned, if the author has taste enough to be writing M/E stories, they go on my Fav. authors list (where your name shall be comfortable be residing in a few moments) Write more as soon as you're able!