Reviews for Unsheathing the Sheathed
papapapuffy chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
This fic is really cute. Please update it.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
interesting story. please continue it
Rowan chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Wow, five years since the last update. This has been abandoned, then? Too bad...it's not a bad story, I'd have liked to see where it would go.
wheresmybook chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
*Sigh* it's been so long since you updated... But I just wanted to say that what you have here is really good.
Sakura Crystals chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I understand the part where you don't want to write but just read is fine. I just hope you don't leave your ficiton alone forever. Its good to have a break but unfinished work is so sad! I haven't writin fanficion in about 4 years now and I am finally starting to feel the inspiration now. Anyways I loved reading this story and your YuYu Hakasho fanfic Downtown. I hope to see a few more chapters someday but for now I'll just keep rereading these.
Ine Coppens chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
I hope you will still update, if you ever have the chance

The story is great!

Cya
icefox chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
LOVE the story, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
hermione chan chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
i really enjoy the story. its really good. i guess you made less mistake in the later chapters. hope you will continue the story and update soon
lynnah chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
I love this story. Please update soon. I love the whole K/K coupling pair.
Anonie chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
Please update!
Mirror and Darkling chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
Whoohoo! You updated. It took you long enough. I love your story.
titaness chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
I'm enjoying your story so far. You kept your characters in-character, even when Kaoru's a princess...hehe. Some stories with Kaoru being a princess portray her as an arrogant brat, but in this one she's a little more down-to-earth. It's a very sweet story and I was very amused when Kenshin had to be a cross-dresser, hehe :)
The Mystic Firefly chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I know you don't update fast but you have to soon! I really love this story...please keep going!
Drawkcab chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
_ It's good.*takes sip of sake* yep it's good (Hiko: *has big lump on head* T-T my sake!) _ your story is good too! *takes sip of sake* M m m m. (sister: _ what the hell are you doing?) _; I gotta run! (sister: your under age you idiot! and to add on to it you stole it form Hiko-san! YOU SO-O-O-O ARE GOING TO DIE!)_; hahahaha! well talk to you later!
WHA chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! PLEZ UPDATE ASAP!