Reviews for Dragonball New Beginnings: The Ammit Saga
Shaun chapter 56 . 8/6/2004
Lmao thats was great, took me 2 days to read it all, i really liked how he was kinda goku.. i liked how vegeta turned ssj3 and how akira turned ss and 5.
Nanashi The Silver Fox chapter 21 . 8/5/2004
Incredible story, I'm really liking it so far. Your writing skills are definitley up in the top!
Rejhan chapter 55 . 7/28/2004
I loved the ending. You tied everything up really well. I loved the final battle too. You did such an excellent job writing it! I worked out that the 'not born' bit reffered to Akira, and I kinda worked out that Vegeta knew that there was a big connection between Akira and Goku, but it was still excellently done. Well, I'm off to read the start of the nexct story now. But this was awesome! Definately one of the best that I've ever read.
Rejhan chapter 54 . 7/28/2004
Hehe, loved Krillin killing Ammit! Just had to say that, and now I'm gonna go read the rest.
Rejhan chapter 52 . 7/27/2004
Oh my god, Pan! No! And Akira's still alive, yay! Excellent chapter! I gotta go for today, but hopefully I can finish the rest soon.
Rejhan chapter 51 . 7/27/2004
Loved the longer chapter, and god I hope that Akira isn't dead again. Totally loved the fight scenes. You did a fantastic job with it. Loved Akira's realisation that he isn't Goku as well. It shows that Akira is learning that he has his own identity, which is good. I look forwards to coming back for more!
Rejhan chapter 50 . 7/27/2004
Excellent transformation! Loved it! I was hoping to see SSj4, and I wasn't disappointed! Yay!
Rejhan chapter 49 . 7/27/2004
Ammit is cool. Evil as hell, but cool. Excellent couple of chapters! Vegeta's fight was done really well! I can't wait to read more of the Akira/Ammit fight, cos so far it's excellent! I will be back soon!

Oh, and I will be reading your new story too, but I'm gonna wait until I finish this one first.
Rejhan chapter 47 . 7/19/2004
Totally loved the fight scenes! And Vegeta's transformation...wow! Loved it! But poor Trunks! Seriously dude, my heart was in my throat when I was reading that bit. All I can say is I'm so glad that you didn't kill him. And Goten coming out to fight at the end. Sneaky sneaky. So Ammit hasn't turned up yet, huh? Well, I can't wait until he does. I will be back soon to read more!
Luna's Meow chapter 56 . 7/19/2004
A sequel would be great. Do it!
Luna's Meow chapter 54 . 7/19/2004
I caught the Princess Bride quote.
Silver Warrior chapter 56 . 7/12/2004
Whoa. Excellent epilogue. Not as much closure, but I guess you’ll give that in the sequel. Though I can only say one thing about the preview of the sequel: WTF?
Trugeta chapter 56 . 7/10/2004
Wow, I never pictured that Akira could do something like this! Has he gone over the edge again? Gohan will be really mad...

Write the sequel as soon as you know what you wanna put into it!

C ya!
Rejhan chapter 44 . 7/9/2004
Excellent fight scenes! You did a really awesome job! I hope Gohan's gonna be alright, and Trunks and the others as well. I'll be back for more soon!
PanBraSaiyin chapter 56 . 7/8/2004
OMG...I didnt know that akira would be so bad!...killing pan? thats harsh...I think u should do a sequel! it sounds really good so far!
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »