Reviews for Dragonball New Beginnings: The Ammit Saga
jeff chapter 53 . 5/1/2010
hey man, read both of ur stories several times. still a bit dissapointed in the super saiyan 5 transformation. the tips of his hair were red? red? out of all the colors in the world, red? i thought it was a weird color for the hair to change into
NotQuiteHuman01 chapter 28 . 3/23/2010
Two things to say about this chapter

2. Eww that's his grandaughter he kissed

also i hear ya on the the whole super Saiyan thing, if they were always the same level when they go super Saiyan then what would be the ponit of training after the became super Saiyans?
NotQuiteHuman01 chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
Right just thought i'd review again, as i said before great story. I laughed quite a bit when I say your note about the twelve reviews, thirty chapters later and you've got more than twenty times that many. just thought i'd say good story realy
NotQuiteHuman01 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Awesome story, but if you have similar conversations between to characters i really don't see why you have to mention it. you're using the same characters so it's hard to vary the dialogue without making characters seem out of character. for the people who haven't read Dragon ball next we don't need to know about similar parts and if those of us that have are upset you should really explain it to them. i don't get why people get so worked up, you can't claim rights over scenes that are using other peoples characters. but enough ranting i really liked the story and i tend to be quite picky, especially when it comes to DBZ fights i must say yours were pretty good but then again i have just finished a single fight scene that is almost two chapters long, and it's a tourniment fight so not a massive frenza v goku style fight. again great story looking forward to the rest i'll review every few chapters or so.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
ArmyWife22079 chapter 53 . 10/19/2009
"I am the fulfillment of the natural order of things. Darkness only exists in the absence of light; it only holds power until the light returns. I am a light that shines in the darkness," a sparkling light-gold aura shone around Akira and chased all shadows from his face. "I am the answer to those that have cried out for retribution, who desired nothing but to live in peace and were struck down because of it. I am the truth to your lies, the life to your death, the strength to your weakness, I am your opposite and I am your end."- I was gonna wait till the end to review but I'm kinda wondering how you stole this from batman begains before the movie cam out...or they could have taken it from you...It may be slightly different but the same if that makes since.
Apedreado chapter 55 . 9/29/2009
Kylewin, this is an awesomely incredible story and I totally plan on reading the sequel very soon. I think I'll sit back and bask in this story's awesomeness for a while...
Taeniaea chapter 56 . 7/27/2009
great story
darkultrasupersaiyan3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I read this story about 3 years ago and i would have 2 say it is one of the best fanfics i have ever drug out the plot long enough to have a person eagerly waiting to read all 87 chapters...keep up the good work...
Kurai Fenikuse chapter 47 . 6/18/2009
as for gohan's 'mystic' power, it is always on, like when guru awakened his potential. Transforming to super saiyans 1 and 2 boosts his power even more.
Kurai Fenikuse chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Renohan chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Damn. It's 2 o clock in the morning. I just wanted to find some good DBZ fics to read. That's all I wanted! Sorry for yelling. Anyway, you're story has me hooked. I'll be reading more.
Magestig20 chapter 40 . 3/2/2009
Poor Valise
Magestig20 chapter 39 . 3/2/2009
Go Goten
Magestig20 chapter 38 . 3/2/2009
Finally they have arrived.
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »