Reviews for Dragonball New Beginnings: The Ammit Saga
A Saiyan's Tale chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I am enjoying this one! Now I want to look into this Dragonball Next thing too. But first things first...on to the next chapter! Thanks for sharing.
ladybugg chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
Wow. I know that it took me a while to get here and finish reading this, but worry not. I'm here for the long haul. This story is awesome. I totally loved it. I also loved how Akira kicked some butt, with such ease. I really can't wait until they go get those Namekian dragonballs. Great job. This story is wickedly charming, and I can't wait for the next update. I promise I won't take as long reviewing. Great job. Laters.
Metal Dragoon chapter 25 . 3/28/2004
Oh, I was unaware that Goku was gone. Thanks for clearing that up.
CTony chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
You're a loser, huh?
Blackstar Angel chapter 25 . 3/27/2004
getting good so far. i knew it was those bad guys. i feel so sorry for Pan right now. update soon.
Tens3iga chapter 24 . 3/27/2004
I'm really enjoying the story. Even though parts are similar to the series it's still unique and fun to read. I can't wait to see what happens when Ammit shows up.
Metal Dragoon chapter 24 . 3/23/2004
is it Pikon? Or perhaps, dare I say it...Goku?
Metal Dragoon chapter 23 . 3/23/2004
Vegeta is a genius. ANd I haven't been able to see GT so I didn't know that the Dragonballs were gone. I think that someone is going to have to shock Pan out of her depression, and soon.
Metal Dragoon chapter 22 . 3/22/2004
Geeze, you'd think these guys would remember that they can bring back anyone that was killed in the tournament with the Dragonballs... You ARE planning on bringing Akira back, aren't you?*Muses take threating positions behind me*
ladybugg chapter 19 . 3/22/2004
I just can't keep up. You're too fast for me. So far so great. I'm loving this, and Akira being a Saiyan with the attitude to boot. Whoa. I wasn't expecting that. Overall you've done a great job. You go. Right now it's 4:30 am, and I'm about to go to sleep. But I'll read the rest tomorrow. Until then Laters.
Jumper Prime chapter 22 . 3/21/2004
NO! AKIRA! How could you? How could you kill him like that? And to make matters worse, you did it in an extra-short chapter leaving us little else to dwell upon besides the warning that the big bad is on his way. Something tells me Pan is going to be training as hard as Siayanly possible so she can make the Dark Lord pay for sending the minion who killed the man she loved.
BlackSamurai02 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
you do realize that this same story is already on this website. it's called "Dragonball the new adventures", by Trugeta. and that Akira charater is really Goku, so there goes the surprise.
ladybugg chapter 11 . 2/20/2004
You are one busy little bee. You're spitting out stories like clockwork. I can't wait to see what happens next/ Great job. Laters.
Jumper Prime chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Yippe! Pan turned Super Saiyan! I LOVE fics where that happens! The characterization looks good too, and I wonder whatever happened to that guy with the tail who appeared and then immediately disappeared at the start of the story. And will Akira be competing in the Budokai? He's stronger than anybody in school besides Pan. Probably wouldn't be a match for her if she went all out, but considering that Pan's a Saiyan, he can't be expected to be able to handle her full power.
LegendaryWarrior chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
Not bad at all, keep up the good work.
-LW