Reviews for The Fear of Being Alone
RandomTopic chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
I enjoyed it! I like how this story has Yuffie upset instead of Squall having some sort of problem. I've never read a Squiffie like that.
generic soda chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
this was the first story i read when i came to your profile, and this really drew me in to all of your stories. they are all just too good...
Wolfiee chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Hm it was nice but went a little bit too fast. Nice though, a big arse shock when I found out Yuffie was plannin' on jumpin' I was like 'WHOA' I was so not expecting that. Anyways this story was great, it would be better if it was longer though. Anyways good job! Its just too bad that you won't be writing stories anymore -frowns and sighs- I hope you one day get your inspiration back though.
Wolfiee chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
-laughs- Nice ending, I juss love attitudeinum(Ack! Donno how to spell that) Aerith. You rawke girl! Anyways I also love how Yuffie gave away Cloud, I donno why but I did. This story is taking a direction that I did not expect it to take and I like it -grins- Well i'm off to the last chapter.
Wolfiee chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Aw, poor, poor, poor Cloud. This was a definate shock, I juss love it. Oh now time for the Squaffie. The dream was a bit odd but sitll I loved when Leon punched Cloud and how they are gonna go do something. Off to read the next chapter.
Wolfiee chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
-laughs- I loved the ending, thinking she loves Cloud, that's great, I juss love it! This is gonna be really interesting, I can't wait to read the rest.

Frankly, I think Cloud was being right, saying Yuffie was acting like a bitch, 'cuz she was, she does tend to egg him on all the time and wonder why he's mean to her but still Cloud definately shouldn't have said it the way he did. Anyways off to read the next chapter.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is really good. I've always liked your stories but decided, "Hey i'm not doin' anything so I should read some nice Squaffies" and immediately you came to mind. One thing is Yuffie was a bit OOC, usually she ain't all depressed and angry and I don't think she'd be depressed or angry over being alone, but I donno, she is human after all and no one likes to be alone, its juss I hope later on in the story her more hyper side shows through, which I believe it will. Well i'm off to read the next chapters.
KDeo chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this series!

The series weren't exactly on cue... but were still wonderfully depicted the slightly altered personalities they were given.

Yummy... Squffie...

Delicious...
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
S'ok I like this alot. I'm gonna read it more now.
xcloudx chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
that was great!Good job!
Alassea2 chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Evil scary Aerith... *shudders*
Alassea2 chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
Wow you're right... he IS stupid
garnetsamethyst chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
I love the story. But you never answerd your question from the last chapter. (not that we can't guess who it is)
Bracken-Fae chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
wow! this story rules! i dunno why I've become so obssessed with Squiffies lately, but this one is definitely one of the best I've read! well done!
Ezzie Valentine chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Deplora,
I just wanted to let you know how much I liked this story. I HATE valentines day with a passion...it irritates the hell outta me! I'm glad that Squall got it through that thick (but oh so adorable) head of his.
Looking forward to more of your work :)
Ezri-Candy