Reviews for Kim Possible: Tribreed
zzzoo99 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
will you ever update
Terena chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Yeah, go so far, but the chapters need to be a... tad longer.

And Shin is waay to strong in my opinion, but hey, no one ever listens to my opinion.

Besides those though, I am liking this ficcy.
Kitty Petro chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
Not bad

firedragonboy chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
The chapter could be a little longer but it is a graets story and idea.
Glenn chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
I have read chapters 1 through 6 and thought it was very good. The names of the tiwns of Team Go are Wego 1 and Wego 2. I want to see what comes next.
Dr. Evans chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
Nice I really like it. But why havn't you updated yet. This story is too cool for words. E-mail me at or
Bleachy-nii chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Nice chapter. Continue soon!
Bleachy-nii chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
great chapter. COntinue on this soon please!
Bleachy-nii chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Wow, this looks like it could be the start of an awsome story. Now only one thing to do. You to write more and me to read your excellant story! COntinue on this soon please, I love these kind of stories! Well, this is only the beginning, but yeah, i think you know what i mean...
vanishedanddeleted chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Yo... I totally thought Shin was going to bite the manager and make his own "Bloody Mary" - Can't wait for your next chapter :)
Bleachy-nii chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
this sounds like it will be an awsome story, Continue on ti soon! i wasthinking of doing a story with GO Team Go but with different aspects, but i have to finish my other story first. Please continue on this.
nakasumisan23 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
wow sounds like it's gonna be a great story! can't wait to hear what's going to happen...get the 2'nd chapter up SOON plez!