Reviews for My Butterfly Collection
igbogal chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
You beautiful Butterfly - these are all just wonderful! Anime isn't the best medium for delving into characters' thoughts, so thanks sidestepping the slam-bang action and getting inside some fictional heads and hearts.
Kuro-Nami of darkness chapter 10 . 9/28/2004
Hey here's a review for you to see in your inbox. ;) I liked this chapter with Knives thoughts. It really sounds like him, you did a great job with keeping him in character. Also I liked how you used diffrent qoutes and blended them in... pretty cool!
Surgeriou chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
i had to read all of it today and i did just that. it was really good and ppl are right, i dont see y anyone would want to give u flames. it was pretty good and am looking forward to u updating it. im a vash fan but couldnt tell u the quotes from the gun ho gang and who they were. i think what u said about family was too true. but ur right, only vash can but a trash can lid on and look cool, lol. my favorite eposide was the one where he had to take out the big guy with six shots. and when he did they realized that he was vash the stampede. but knives did have some good points but its still no reason for acting the way he did. beside its important to believe in the world we live in. u did a fantastic job with this little story thing that u did. also the hikus were pretty good too. hey u should be happy cuz this was the longest review i ever did, lol. anyway good job and im looking forward to the next update. unitl then, later.
MilWolfengell chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
Isn't it something how Rem's last words end up meaning so much more? sometime, you should try analyzing Trigun and finding the morals and symbolism intertwined in the story.
MilWolfengell chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
yes, when I look at the antagonist from such series, I never can bring myself to dislike them, I never see an enemy, but more a tortured or lonely soul. nicely done _
MilWolfengell chapter 9 . 8/6/2004
very nice

I just realized I forgot to comment on Wolfwood's thoughts... those were great!
MilWolfengell chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
vash
MilWolfengell chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
I know how you feel ;o; I just taped most of the series myself... but now it's only on Saturdays! darn cartoon network... now if they could just put Kenshin and Yuyu Hakusho back on...
milwolfengell chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
you sound as obsessed as me XD

feel free to IM me

MilWolfengell
millennia chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
somehow, in an unexplainable way... this does make sense nicely written, this took much thought!
Magnet-Rose chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hugs*

O, I wish I could give you a gift! *Hugs*

Wont you come join our forum? *hugs*

Hermione chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
Wow, I really love your creative ways of honoring Trigun! I adore your haikus and your everday experiences fit the show so perfectly! I also really liked how the stream-of-consciousness writing fit each episode, especially with Meryl. Is the last one you are doing for Knives?
The Mistress of Puppets chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
I really loved the twelve haikus! Excellent! You did a great job. )
El Hustino chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
50 points? Whether I get them or not doesn't matter. I can't resist something like this!

1. Monev the Gale

2. Dominique the Cyclops

3. E.G. Mine

4. Rai Dei the Blade

5. Leonof the Puppetmaster

6. Hoppard the Gauntlet

7. Grey the Ninelives (although it could also be Legato, which was actually my first guess)

8. Zazie the Beast

9. Caine the Longshot (I liked this one the most for some reason)

10. Chapel the Evergreen

11. Midvalley the Hornfreak

12. Legato Bluesummers

Very nice haikus, especially since you were able to make one for each of the Gung-Ho Guns and Legato. _
Magnet-Rose chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
AAHHGG! the one that says.

They arn't my people... that was ZAZIE! Eek I messed up.