Reviews for An Ancient Bond
InuyashaSesshoma chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
WAIT! I thought you said this was complete!? Love it! But you will confuse people if you keep on putting up that this story is complete!
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
OMG, this is SUCH an amazing story. I'm pretty sure I've reviewed before, but incase I haven't...THIS IS AWESOME! I lvoe the idea of the bond and how willing Aragorn was to save Legolas. BRILLIANT!

A quick request...

I think you should do an AU of this about what would have happened to Aragorn and Legolas if Legolas had actually been stabbed in this chapter. It's be a great story.

But again, this story is awesome the way it is,and i'm sooo glad you wrote it!

-Shadow
Lady Elrayen chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
*cries out* Legolas! - Where have you gone?

Heehee, I look forward to reading your sequel - especially seeing as my poor elf is experiencing hallucinations and extreme guilt. Something in my mind is shouting 'Leggy angst! Leggy angst!' I can't wait lol :P

Well, you really are an outstanding writer, mellon-nin - and I thank you for your fics!

Well, I'm off to read the sequel now lol - see you there! :D

Lady Elrayen chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Geez, I actually feel like crying! I can't take all of the emotion! lol, just kidding - it's all good :)

I can't believe Aragorn is so badly injured! Meanie! But, at least he is healing :)

Wow, that bit in the mourning room actually sent shivers down my spine lol, and I had to look behind me to make sure no-one was there! :O ;P But the emotion was just awesome - Legolas must feel so much guilt! That was actually quite an extradinary chappie ending, my friend - I feel really sad! The tension was cool, and so was everything else!

Oh *pouts* only one chapter left now :(

Awesome chapter :)

Lady Elrayen chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
*screams and shrieks loudly* LEGOLAS! No! What has happened to you? Lol, I have to admit, at the bit where Aragorn was observing Legolas through his mind, and Legolas was being told to embrace it, I was half expecting an alien to burst from his chest like in the film Alien lmao :D I have no idea why, I'm just in a strange mood lol, probs too much Coca cola and not enough sleep lmao :P

Great chapter, as always :)

Lady Elrayen chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
Holy Valar and Elbereth! Bretharso was Thranduil's best frie... he... but... WHOA!

Lol, you know you when get those little stomach flips when you're like 'yeah, Leggy torture is on it's way'? Well... This chapter involved one of those moments of sadistic happiness :P lol, I love my blonde elf really lol, I just like reading about him getting tortured lmao :P Not good...!

Wow, your character development and writing skills never cease to amaze me, mellon-nin - YOU ROCK! :D *add's author to favourites and smiles*

Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh my gosh! Legolas! And Aragorn! lol :P

Ek, that wound Legolas has obtained sounds really grevious... and painful... my poor elf :(

Like your other fic I have read 'I rememeber', you have a real talent for portraying emotions and physical actions with few words - I praise you! :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter... see you there! :P

KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Heck, I juz have a comment to make. Hope you don't mind...I can't stand it anymore...And b4 I launch onto it...let me tell you. I AM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO YOUR FANFICTION! no kidding. Seeing as how I've been reading your various fanfictions since afternoon[and haven't finished] when I supposed to be studying for my exam...yep. I really have an unhealthy obsession with fanfiction...-sighs and mops forehead- Ok, anyways...I realised that your fanfictions[the ones abt Legolas and Arragorn] seem to always tilt towards Legolas being erm...how shall I say it...rather...erm...useless? And Arragorn ALWAYS have to save him...so...sometimes I juz wished that it was the other way round...-sighs- I don't really think I've read any good fic which was like Legolas being wise and him saving Arragorn instead of...ya know. So here I humbly make a lil' requestIn the next ArragornxLegolas friendship fic you do[which I hope is really soon, cuz I can't wait:D]...can you let Legolas NOT be the stupid and trouble-making guy? Hope I didn't end up offending you in any way...I don't mean to...-stares worriedly- I really love your writing, I really do! And I know I'm side-tracking[hell, I've side-tracked LONG AGO], are you like...a novelist or writer in real life or sth? -wonders curiously- I mean, fanfic writers from US[you're from US right? I thought I saw that on your profile] usually write well...but I thought that you write EXCEPTIONALLY well...so I was curious...

And I really hope I didn't make you offended in any way...if I did, I sincerely apologise(:
Vamp.Michelle chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
It's entirely possible that I read this when it was first posted and never commented on it, so I better do that now (after just re-reading it, because I want to dig into the sequel). Great story! The more Aragorn whomping the better:)
Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Just wanna say, this is pretty good. Oh, in the first chapter, you spelled 'dying' wrong. It's not 'dieing'.
fan24601 chapter 11 . 2/16/2006
I can't believe you left it at a cliff hanger! ARGH! Please complete your sequel! Poor Legolas - as though it's not enough for him to go through all that, now he thinks Aragon is dead! Needless to say this was interesting. I wish your scenes would not cut so abruptly sometimes though. It kind of disrupts the flow of the story.
The Windy Woman chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
Wow! Wow oh wow! Okay, I would never have enough space to enumerate all the great things in here, like the tree talking to Thranduil through feel, like someone being squimish (yes!)... This is really well written. You didn't use Tolkein's style, and changed the personalities some, but you have continuity through the whole thing, and quite a few characters to maintain, so that is really amazing. Wow! Keep at it!
The Windy Woman chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Wow! This is really good! You have excellant style and composition, and the plot is very intricate but consistant. You are an amazing writer! This story is awesome! What more is there to say!
The Windy Woman chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow! Really good hook! I'm so going to read the rest when I have time!
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
WoOt!

YAY Aragorn torture! YAY Aragorn sacrificing himself (numerous times)! and YAY for an unknown assassin roaming around killin' things!

Amazing story! You are such a great writer, no matter how long it takes to update. Believe me, i know what its like to have the plot bunny completely abandon you. I'll just be typing away, and *poof*. What was i writing? What's going to happen? Dude, like whoa.

Enough rambling! Spectacular story, and i hope to see the sequel soon!

wOoT!