Reviews for Monocrome
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Wai! I love it! It's so cool! Write more! MORE!
brokenAngelYue chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Oh this is great I love it keep up the lovely work! ~Yue
Sailor Ronin Usa-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
*kicks computer* Okay this is going to be short because my computer is making some weird sounds... but anyway I like the plot. I'm anxious to see what will happen when Syaron finds out about Sakura's memory loss and what caused it. ;; though I'm still not a fan of E&T ;;
Aori Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
*claps* Imouto-chan! You did a wonderful job,as usual! This is actually very intriguing, since Li-kun is going to appear soon.
Ne, I love on how you put the two two four. *laughs* Poor,naive Sakura-chan. She's so cute when she's like that. Ne, continue,ne? I'll be looking forward to beta the other chapter,if you don't mind. .~
Crystle chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
. It's been WAY too long since I've read a fanfiction on a subject I like that has such good writing
I'm in love with it already and tis only the first chapter! You absolutely MUST writer more! I'll be waiting . And I'll review too (lets play a game of 'Bribe the author')
Itsudemo chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
wow awesome fic! but what's gonna happen? Will Sakura ever remeber? WILL SS EVER GET TOGETHER? Are Touya and Yuki together? Ah questions questions! Great job on your fic! You're on my favorite authors list! Ah! If you could reveiw my story, I'd appericate it! Thanks! Oh and yay! I'm on of the first to reveiw! E... lol Well see ya later! And read my fic please! lol bye
Jachien chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Hello hello.
Very "Spiffy". I like.
Keep up the good work!
Angel-Wing3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Well, this looks like a really interesting story! I like how you've protrayed the characters so far and your writing is catchy and inviting. I want to read more! Specially Syaoran's appearence ;)
G.-.C chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Roxy Jox chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Sounds good... :D keep on writing