Reviews for Time After Time : Tsubasa and CCS crossover
Kanjuruh chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Thank you o great person for having the insparation to do a css/tsubasa crossover. :)
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ok. I am going to let all out, my fandom monologue at least.

Hi Suppi-chan, I have been your fan since you started writing fandom for EriolXTomoyo.
Even though I know that you have updated this story long ago with this addition of Tsubasa Chronicles crossovers, mind you, but I LOVE to read the continuation of this story.

Putting that aside, I would like to really, really thank you for publishing your beautiful stories (EriolxTomoyo) because your stories has served as a comfort pillow for me throughout the years.

Thank you, Suppi-chan.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I want moooore of this! Loveed it.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was destined to be great and would have been, considering Tomoyo and Eriol's amazing tandem. Unfortunately, it didn't get to have much come to fruition despite the awesomeness of the idea. The crack was good, especially Tomoyo's threat that made Syaoran quickly obey. Also, the astuteness of the two perceptive people who are friends with the same yet not Syaoran and Sakura made it all the more realistic. They know something is wrong with those two who bore the same identity, especially that Syaoran's Sakura. Epic! Too bad it didn't get to be complete.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
love this, it makes a difference that Eriol in the first to see the dimension jumpers 'cause hes probably the best one to deal with them without freaking out, hope you post the next chapter soon
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This has left me speechless and I am fangirling. So. Hard.
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is a really original take on a CCS/Tsubasa crossover! I'd really love it if you updated! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this is really, really good. please continue it. i really want to read more.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I hope this is updated sometime soon. :) It sounds awfully good! :D
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
*Cries* I wish that you would continue this, but I know you probably won't... :'(
Kaioma chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love your story. Do consider continuing it please? Happy Holidays.
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
UWA~~ Cliffy D: NOES. ORZ

Please please PLEASE continue this! This is really good and I really love it! Please continue it D:

Anyways, I was a little confuse at the first part. I dunno. Anyways, LOL, Eriol really wanted Tomoyo to marry her (so kawaii~ 3 )

Oh yeah, thank you for making me love this pairing~ This is actually the Second fanfic CCS I've read (the first is "something to talk about) and loved it~ Awesome job!

Looking forward in reading the next chapter!

Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Nice story! Add the next chapter soon!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
very interesting
Winter Ink chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
AW! THIS IS SUCH A SUSPENSEFUL BEGINNING! wish, plead, beg that you continue with it. was giggling with eriol's sudden proposal of marraige to tomoyo. i bet syaoran would truely be mordified if that happen. hehe.