Reviews for Western Blood, Eastern Life Revised
Tainted Elf chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
O, drama! Yay! It's 'bout high time someone put 'Mione in her place again . Good job, two errors in the third to last paragraph. The third and fourth sentences. Otherwise, completely error-free. Nice job. Keep up the good work.

Tainted Elf
shinimegami23 chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
*gasp* Harry got her. He's fingured her out hasn't he? o, go harry. and Draco is now allowed to be abused. Shame on him for doing that. *stalks after Draco* I'll get him... or you can...
shinimegami23 chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
wow, one tiny itsy bitsy sign of a nice side of hoshimi, I feel sorry for her. No one understands her and all. But she isn't exactly trying to understand anyone else either. oh, by the way, no more draco abuse. poor Draco. Well, in this case it's not poor draco, but it would be. no more draco abuse! lol, good job. On to the next chapter...
shinimegami23 chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
ha ha, snape loses. I really like your main character, even if she is a bit malicious. Good work, hope the editing helps a bit...
shinimegami23 chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
nice, I love how she is actually a smart main character, she can use her brain. what a concept. lol. Dissing hermione like that. great job, didn't notice anything wrong with it but yea... good job!
shinimegami23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
It was good. clear and easy to follow at all times. There was only one sentance I can remember as having struck me as odd. "Hoshimi Yamino stood in the center of a bare room with naught but practice mats in the expansive pace. Sweat beaded..." Is that supposed to be pace? or place? cause to me place would make more sense. But that's just me. other than that; good job. i look forward to reading the next chapter.
Musou Misora chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
*punches air* HAI! This is what it's all about, nee-chan!

Keep it up-I loved it!
Tainted Elf chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
1)They nodded and did so as e engaged them in small talk should be 'he', it's when the two meet Dumbledore.
2)Sorting Hat, and it has agreed to place you in that hat, despite what your true calling may be.
Tainted Elf chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I think there was one typo in the very beginning. pace instead of space. That's about it. That's great. I love how intruiging this is. I can't wait for her to get to Hogwarts. Definitely unlike any fic I've read. I give it 10/10. Very good.
Tainted Muse
Musou Misora chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
*does a dance* Go nee-chan, go nee-chan, yeah, yeah, yeah! You're doing wonderfully!
Draco's Dragons chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Very good. the only thing that i have to say is the spelling mistake that i pointed out to you. Other than that i love it.
when she gets to england have someone fall in love with her and her give in in some way.
k8
Eriol chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Oi, Umi-luv, you did a right fine job with turning this fanfic around. I'm definitely proud of you and it holds that spice and strength that you possess very well. You did a good job of improving it and I like the fact that you didn't use any of the ideal condition crap. You involved sex, liquor, and other wild items into your delicate framework rather well. I hope to see the next parts soon.
Kid Major chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
*adds wood to nee-chan's fire* Y'know, I didn't think the story could get any better, Kori-chan, but it did...good job!
Imouto