Reviews for Hiccups
Ding chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oooww it's a songo/miroku story that's cute! This is my first songo and miroku story I've ever read, and I must say it is very good.
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Nice. Very nice. I like.
leloi chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
To my reviewer asking about my website. Yeah... I took down just about all of my non-Inuyasha stories (there's one or two hidden Gravitation fics still there, somewhere). I did it about a year ago... I got angry and frustrated when it came to plagiarists and people who made rude comments in my review section about what a horrible writer I was. I figured what was the point of updating if they just wanted to be mean about it? I had plenty of other responsibilities on my plate besides writing fanfiction for people who don't appreciate it. Over the past two years I've given birth to two boys, became a mod for and started a sewing business... So writing hasn't been very high on my priority list. If you want me to repost Feathers, I will. v
fairyMei33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I've read lots of your stories and i always have liked them, but I have a question.

On your homepage, what happened to the day after story of Demonbride?

Also on your homepage you hosted some non-Inuyasha stories. One was called 'Feathers' and was an Escaflowne story dealing with different Draconian tribes like the white dragon tribe, or the red dragon tribe. Now, the entire story is simply gone!

Do you know where it's gone? Or could you put it back on your site?

If you reply, please reply on a review for a story. My email isn't working right now. *#%ing computer.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This is one of those stories that I could read ten times everyday and never get tired of reading it. It's that good. I love how the hiccups link everything together. Excellent job!

Though the thought of Miroku being "pregnant" scares me more than a little...
Hinoto Nobukaze chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This was sweet, fluffy and funny all at the same time. I never get tired of reading this. I'm kinda new to the ff community, but I'm coming up with a few things of my own here. Anyway, I really am loving this and I hope that you bring your other fics back.

Hinoto
SNAKEBITES chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I don't care how old this is, but i loved it. I usually just flip through other profiles, and a came across this one. I liked it, so detailed, and cute. I hope you read my stories, and that you like them!
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Lol! THAT WAS SO COOL! I LIKED IT SO MUCH! _ That was one of the CUTEST little stories I've ever read.
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I read this before on your webpage a few months back, but it was still good to read a second time around. How come Kagome or Shippou or Kirara didn't get hiccups, that would have been interesting how they got cured. Lol you're a great author keep up the good work.
orphius chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
ah, what a sweet fic! I like it a lot...
and the hiccups were a nice way to get the story going. Nice Job!
-orph
p.s. Houshi-sama's mother died in child birth. That's what I've read in a couple places at least. Still, that was so sweet!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hehehehe! That was funny! Yet weird... yet sad... damn, that was great...
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Great fanfic, Lel. That's the spirit. Don't let people get to you. Your fics are great, not matter what anyone says and you have a group of loyal fans behind you. _
Melissa
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Aw...I liked this. It was a really cute fanfic. I thought I read this fic before, and I'm glad you put it back up on .
Anna
fuzzy purple people chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
hey!
I really like the idea!
... you should accept anonomus reviewers though! You'll get more!
is there going to be more?
perlaret chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
*blinks* I could have sworn I've read this several times before... And in this format. It was even on my favorite's list... *utterly lost*
Eh... Oh well... XD I love this ficcy! -; "I'm pregnant"... Pft! Miroku's such a moron, yet so sweet when he wants to be. *glomps him*
Write again soon! Mir/San rawks! . *puts this fic BACK onto her favorites*