Reviews for Senator
Adriana Swan chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Fanfictions about Padmé/Leia are so beatiful and so rare. Please, write more. *-*
Thats a good fanfic!
Adriana Swan chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
I really liked this fanfic *-*
Lynn chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
You really are quite insightful. I, for one, sure hope something'll happen so you'll write more of these. Because they really are good.
Lynn chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Yeah, it must have been impossible for her not to hate herself.. I've always thought both the books and the movies focus too little on leia and Alderaan. I mean, her world died for god's sake!
Lynn chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow, this is really good. I like how Leia unknowingly identified with her mother. I also like how Amidala could have been looked at as a fool by bystanders.
Shadow131 chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
I really like the dream sequence in this, and "Hate," was funny in an ironic sort of way. I like how Leia obviously hated him, but was trying to convince herself otherwise.
LVB chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
I thought that was absolutely fantastic. I loved the idea and I liked the last chapter, despite your view on it! I look forward to reading Luke's version, Jedi. Congratulations.
nextwave00 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I only had time to read this first one, but I really liked it. So simply written and yet you conveyed so much.

I'm trying to start writing in the original trilogy time-frame, and this involves both the prequel and original; that could be why I like it so much.

I'll be reading the others once I get the time to do so. Also, some of your others stories have caught my eye, so I'm starting to read those as well. I remembered seeing "A Moment In Time" on , which got me looking at your work on here.

Keep writing!
Misti Wolan chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
It's great. It really is. The only downside is a few wrong verb tenses & a confusing time frame.

I love non-AU Padmé stories… Which is strange. They're so depressing. I guess I really like Padmé.

I think you did a good job with Leia's personality. I'm afraid to work w/ it.

Keep it up! :)
Pokey1984 chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
Hi again!

Very nice. I don't know your reasons for posting these out of order, but reading them that way has a nice effect. You get kind of a disjointed and unreal feeling, and considering they types of feelings Leia is having, that only enhances them. This effect works especially well in the one where she is in the hospital and the ones on the Deathstar.

I am on my way to read Jedi, which definitely has a lot to live up to.

Your Fan,

Kittenmommy chapter 7 . 5/14/2004
Excellent little series! Leia's fixation on Senator Amidala wouldn't really be all that strange, considering that Amidala is the reason the Rebellion exists (well, in a a roundabout way).
Kittenmommy chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Surreal but very cool! And you're right about Senator Amidala - she would no doubt be famous (or infamous) for her role in (unwittingly) helping Palpatine seize power. She might even be reviled for her part in it all - a stupid child playing at adult games at best, and at worst, a possible co-conspirator. Just because we know she was one of the good guys doesn't mean that "history" would see her that way.
knbnnate chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
I am confused that you don't like this chapter; it definitely may be my favorite. Oh well - great work!
No One Exists chapter 6 . 4/16/2004
I can't wait for more this is an extreamly good story. Want more...need more!
Jedikma chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
This is really good. Leia's feelings about Luke and how he seems familiar are touching. You've put a lot of good connections in here.