Reviews for Catch as Catch Can
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I read your story a long time ago on another website and I never could find it afterwards. I've always remembered it because it was one if the first fanfics I read.
Quorinne chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Aww, i can just imagine that playing out like that.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Nice job, This was awesome and I loved it
Sano chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very, very nice fic! I've always been fascinated about the youkai bond thing, and this was a very wonderful interpretation!
Shinrin chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh God.

That was just... perfect. Fun and dark and full of action and... I think I luv u *_*

I've loved YYH for years, it was one of my first fandoms ever. I loved its atmopshere, especially at the end, as soon as Darkness was evocated and the themes became more "mature". It's also with this series I discovered yaoi : my first pairing, that I never stopped loving, was Hiei x Kurama.

Despite that, I found very few fics that depicted Kurama or Hiei right. I found next to NO KxH fics that had them both in character, not like some lovey-dovey very-human-looking things. I've thus started to doubt HxK, still devoted to the couple but unable to 'see' them getting involved together.

...Unless I read your fic *_*

Thank you. For your wits and your understanding of the characters, of the yokai world and of the YYH universe. Thanks for your magical writing and story-telling skills, thanks to which so much happened without being rushed but not too slowly either, just at the right pace. Thanks for this moment of true happiness.

Thanks for reconciling me with my OTP.

You're the best YYH author ever and again, I love you *_*
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
so good. i really liked it, but 4 some reason the end left me feeling more than a little sad... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY! O.O

This is the longest chapter ive ever read. i loved and it was great. ur writing is perfect, u didnt leave anything out, but u didnt put 2 much in!cant wait 2 read ur other stories,

Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow this is really good!
The freaky wolfie chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
God damn, I continue to re read this fanfiction over and over again because it's that well done. The characters are in character and you make their releationship very sweet and not another crappy suger hi fic. Thanks ~ Ninetales
Sovita chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
You have no idea how happy I am right now, finding this fanfic. I read this long time ago but never found the finished version until now. I have to say, I can’t pin down why I like your work so much, I love the style, the plot, the characterizations, the little events in the story. My favorite scenes: Kurama fooling the slave assessor, Hiei giving his tear gem to the ‘dying’ fox, and the very last scene. It’s also nice to read a fanfic where the author actually acknowledge that Kurama is a crafty fox and has the ability to fool the people around them. GREAT JOB!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Hm, VERY interesting story, never read one where Hiei was so furiously determined on the submissive dominant part, AWESOME job. I have to say only Kurama could put up with the fire demon in this story. Hiei was doing the exact thing I despise in a guy. Attitude wise anyway, the hunt was hilarious, I was hoping Kurama would get away longer. I can't be with someone who demands that I listen to them, no arguments, like I'm some child or slave. Too stubborn -.- But alas, this was a story, that I truly enjoyed. _ Especially at the end, Kurama's attitude is always my favorite in a story, out of all the tentai I'd say I act most like him. _ Whatever, the story was crazy good! FAVS! P
What2callmyself chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Hey, I liked this story a lot! I hope you continue to write, it was such a good read!
Angel Preserver chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
L~~O~~N~~G~~ chapter! Very Long Chapter. it's A Really Good Story. I'm Definetly Going To Check Out Your Others Later!
Ja Ne
Lady Snowblossom chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Yes, finally, I read most of this on another site and have been waiting for it to be finished! Wonderful!
Koritsune Dragonrider chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Adreline rush! Ihat's what happened to me after reading this! Great story! keep it up!
mochawhip chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
wow. that's all i can say. O_o this was incredibly well done, and even took a good hour and a half to read. i love how you express the characters in a unique way that keeps the reader attached to the story. please, keep writing the way you do.