Reviews for The Infinite Possibilities
O0O CONTROL YOUR FEAR O0O chapter 1 . 1/22
the other sentence is sad even you wroted that kankuro die but still worth it

videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was just adorable. :3 I do have to say, though, that the writing felt pretty rushed to me. Also, it doesn't make much sense to me why Tsunade would suddenly agree for Temari to stay in Konoha. Maybe if you elaborated on that more and why Temari left Suna, it would make more sense to me. Otherwise, I enjoyed this.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was so very cute! I like this! A lot!
Deleted From Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
wow very well written i really like this one shot! thumbs up!
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awwwwww! Very well written. Bravo!
Ferret of the wind chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is my favorite Shikatema story:D
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story, particularly the ending. Shikamaru is such a patient individual, that it works so well that he waited for Temari to finally catch up to what eventually would happen in between them.

I loved your characterization of both Temari and Shikamaru; they were both very believable. :D
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awww, this is nice. I love it. I love how you wrote Temari here and how she came to live with Shikamaru and falls for him. Nice job!
rachellephant chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I can't find words. Honestly. I just can't.

I suppose I should stat by saying this was beautiful. No, not beautiful. Magnificent? I don't know. It was so full of emotion; what a wonderful read. I haven't read something as heart-jerking as this in a long, long time.

You write Temari in her mentally lost, confused state beautifully. And Shikamaru, forever calm, forever knowing - he's just brilliant too. The whole darn piece is just brilliant. Be proud of it.

Happy Writing,

sobermansober chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
claymade chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very intense and dramatic, yet enjoyably romantic at the same time. It's been a while since I've read something that blends the two aspects so utterly seamlessly. Very, very good.
Dalandaaan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Pontificator chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I really liked the feel of this piece and how naturally it flowed. Much like Shikamaru. :]
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aw... did you have to kill kankuro? *sniff* good story anyway :)