Reviews for Stolen Hearts Across Time
Update immediately, please!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 23 . 11/24/2009
That was great!
Koragirl chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
please finish your story i like it a lot !
Crystal chapter 22 . 11/15/2007
Very cool! Sorry if I have not updated for a while. I love the fic a lot! Please, update soon?
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
Everyone is remembering a bit more, which is exciting! I love this story KOTA, and I hope you update again soon! Love you lots and hopefully I will talk to you soon. Ja!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 19 . 3/22/2007
Kami-sama! This is not good, and Bakura is not gonna call Yami, no matter what, so he will try to save her on his own... I see bad things in the future. I hope you update again soon Sweetie, you know I love your stories. Ja!
Crystal chapter 18 . 10/21/2006
Very cool! Please update soon? I really like this story very much.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
Ah... What is he thinking carrying her. LOL I would pay to see that. Not to mention hearing him laugh. :D Well I have to go study, hope you update soon honey. Luv ya. Ja ne!
brittany chapter 16 . 6/6/2005
hey, keep it up!
Evil Chibi Krayon Plushie chapter 16 . 5/25/2005
Thi story is so awesome! It's so cute how Bakura is overprotective of Lily! :D Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Sakura onto Hitomi chapter 16 . 5/18/2005
wow... it feels weird reading the chapter posted instead of ahead of time. coolness~!

I just have a few comments...

“So... what’re we supposed to do if dey do attack?” Joey wanted to know, frowning slightly. Having someone try to harm his mind sounded painful, to say the least. “Is dere anything we can do?”

-they and there, you mean?

“She jus’ needs ta rest for a while,”

-i'm assuming you're attempting his Brooklyn accent... don't. let the readers use their imagination... besides, this makes him sound way too ignorant, more so than usual.. lol

anyway, love the chapter, of course. it's just so much fun! And it's great to have you back! Hope college was eventful and fun.

*gives you ten thousand cookies*

Ja ne!
Chixue chapter 16 . 5/17/2005
Wow, that was a long time. Yeah! You're finally outta school which means you'll finally up-date more. Speakind of up-dating I need to do it too. XD
Deadlyroses14 chapter 15 . 2/6/2005
no isaw that you havent updated in a long time please u[date soon if you dont i'll cry!
soccerchic91588 chapter 15 . 12/27/2004
Hello *waves* I just started reading this story. It ROCKS! I can't wait to see what happens next.. oh, and *smacks Bakura* You dummy, be nicer.. *laughs nervously* Ehehe, that might have been a bad idea..

Bakura: *growls*

Me: ANYWHO! I am OOBER curious as to who this other person with the millenium item is, and that was SO cute with Lily latching onto Ryou like that. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Beverly
Icy AngelWings chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
hi hi again! i'm in a hurry but i shall review again tonight since i'll be on my computer late updating...i'm neck deep in updating!. oh well, me like thisostory, review you later!

-icy angelwings X_X