Reviews for Wings Over Earth
PsychoWing chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
...Wow. I like this one. It's very different from the idea I have to write. Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss" And while you're at it please update this fanfic as well. I like it. _ Please include all the other Gundam pilots if Heero goes to Gia. I've read so many fanfics where it was just Heero and Relena.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
chys chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
You ever going to update this? It's very good.
Aoi Dragon chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Continue! Continue! Continue! I know lots about Escaflowne... Hitomi leaves poor Van in the end... Sad. And by now you probably own the series. GO SEKI NO DA! (-_-U Um wrong character with the "no da" thing... that's from another anime.)

Update?
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Nice
EscagirlUK chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Cool story. Love the plotline. Only thing that'd make it better would be a cute little romance between Heero and Duo. ** And not between Heero and Relena the Suicidal Stalker. God she's annoying, and she's barely even spoken more than 5 sentences. And I can't wait to see how you explain the fact that Heero lives in an obviously technologically-advanced Earth, while Hitomi lived in present-day Earth roughly 200-300 yrs before Heero's Earth.

Anyhoo, get on with the bloody story and write, write, WRITE!
Rashaka chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
C'mon... give us an update. Please?
Megumi H chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
I love Wings over Earth so far. It seems true to both series so far (well, at least to Escaflowne, which I love) and seems to cross rather smoothly.

I have not finished Gundam Wing, so this review may or may not be of much use or worth, but I felt that the way each is written is reader-friendly enough that you don't need to know a lot about either series to enjoy it. And whatever technical things were in the fic were explained in the chapter notes.

Everything is written with great feeling, but I think maybe there should be some variation in the starting phrases of each paragraph to give it just a little more flow.

I will definitely keep watching for more. :)
ashblackraven chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
Oh! PLease, please, please, I beg you, finish this story or upload another chapter soon! ITS SO GOOD! IVE BEEN ADDICTED! I'll give you sugar! *hands up sacks of candy* please?

Wow... the glowy red stone... _
ashblackraven chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Oh... off to a great start, I'm going to read this over summer! _ My mommy would be proud that I actually have something to do now... ;

He didn't notice the wing? . I wish I could fly...
Silverwolf chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
Please , Please write more. I really love your story!
Katie chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
It's been *SO LONG* since you have updated. I've waited so long. ::Spontainusly bursts into the theam-song from "Berserk" where the frase "I've waited so long" is used many times:: Um..yeah, sorry about that. Anyways, I have waited to read this chapter until now in hopes that you would come up with the next one...but you haven't. That's ok, I know it can take forever to figure out just what you want in a chapter, but still. I am begging you here. Please, please, please update again! I really love this story!
Axisor chapter 6 . 12/24/2002
oh wow-that was worth the wait-where did you drop off the face of the earth to, huh? Well, guess i kinda dropped off too... oh well-great job-hope to see more soon :รพ