Reviews for Fatebreaker
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Diodesa chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
Are youe ever going to update? I'm beginning to think this will end up like so many other fics. They start out amazing but the writer stop writing and the story is never finished. Will you please update soon?
Diodesa Yue chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
I'm back! I've read your fic many times and some of your others too. Please update soon I'm going insane with waiting. This is still the best crossover and AU I've ever read. You have a great writing style that a lot of people like so can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon.

P.S. A lot of colleges won't even accept applications unless you send them online, but your probably I college by now.
Wan is Wan chapter 6 . 6/5/2002
ahhh ... can't wait to see what happens next! hurry continue! * crazy look in my eyes*
Wan is Wan chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
wow- i love this!* sighs in estacy*
Sketch chapter 6 . 6/4/2002
Woah! INtense fic, I don't agree with your firend about this being "blasphemous" at all! In an AU fic, anythings possible, and this is difinately an excellent AU fic! I commend you! *salutes* Now, I command you to write more! Quickly! Keep writing, k? This is going on my favs list and I'm gonna go read some of your other stuff now _ Ja ne!
Diodesa Yue chapter 5 . 4/10/2002
SRE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE!
the original esca chick chapter 5 . 4/4/2002
I love your fic! You've gotta continue!

e*c
Diodesa chapter 5 . 1/24/2002
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE! I'M GOING INSANE HERE!THIS IS THE BEST FIC I'VE EVER READ AND IT ONLY HAS 5 CHAPTERS!
DIODESA chapter 5 . 12/22/2001
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE? IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE YOU ADDED A NEW CHAPTER. THIS IS A GOOD FIC AND IT'S GETTING INTERESTING, BUT DON'T PAIR HEERO UP WITH RELENA PAIR HIM UP WITH CARIA