Reviews for ~Due Mondi Un Destino~
Crimson chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
plz tell me this is not an abandoned fic...it's too good not to continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Chys chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Are you ever going to update this? It's really good. Someone made a fanart for it on Deviantart. Lizeth I think.
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Will you ever update this story...I mean come on its a great fan fic and i cant wait to see what you do with it with the characters in such an setting.
Corran Nackatori chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
This is a fancinating story, and I can't wait to hear more...of all the parts, I think the confrontation between the two worlds would be the hardest to write, though. If what you've done so far is any indication, it'll be great. All who read this story eagerly await any further tidbits you deem us worthy to recive.
Lord of the Pit chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
Please by all that is holy and Unholy update this wonderful story.
Lord of the Pit chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
I like it, I like it alot. Keep up the good work.
Zelinko chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I really liked this story and am wondering if its dead or not...
Dapster chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Once again, I like it. You do good stuff with Gundam Wing and Digimon. Hope to see updates for my favorite three stories of yours sometime soon.
Alyssa chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
I hope you have a wonderful reason for not updating this, because if you don't... Anyway, I love this fic, and as a testament to how much I do love it, I am currently reading it at school. Yeah, I am in danger right now because I was desperate for another part of this story to be up, and it isn't! *crying* Please write more, pretty please?