Reviews for Valentine's Hijinks
Deanna chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Aw, that was sweet. The boys all get their girls and Snape and Malfoy get busted. XD
appledapplsauce chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
is it just me or do epilogues make everyone sad too?i hate that they arent able to be kids forever or stay in hogwarts after school just seems so...serious
JeNnIfEr88 chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
this story is super dee duper :) haha
Cass chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
this whole story was heaps good i loved it!
Cloud8504 chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
Wow, you like Harry Potter too! This is something I can't fathom...other people are not allowed to like the same things that I do! Well, my suggestion to you, miss Zelda/Harry Potter fan, is to go and play as many Final Fantasies as possible, as soon as you can. Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't be a bad start because it's my favorite. Oh, right, the story...I liked it. I wish there was some kind of side story on James Potter and stuff. J.K. should start a new series on James' exploits. In fact, she should pay you money and just use this one. Yeah, it's that good. Keep this up...oh, one more thing: UPDATE FIRE AND ICE! Thanks...
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
lol, this was great! I just read the entire thing, and it rocks! One complaint: why hasn't James kissed Lily yet? I'm a sap, I know, but seriously. good job though!
CANDYHEARTS chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
HOWDY HOWDY! Tha best chappie eva! I luvd this & I could not stop laughn! Girl yer crazy, lol! The Ball was cute! I thinks u should write more!
MorganRay chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
This was funny. I was wondering where this chapter was, but it didn't bother me. I've been on a Harry Potter craze lately, which is partly due to wanting to see the 3rd movie, but anyway, i like your chapter, and it was hysterical, as well as finely written.
fiery-eyed-elf chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
a male blonde is a blond isn't it? he? whatever. otherwise good so far
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
it is a great fanfiction! plz, do more of it! I would relly enjoy!
Wedgie Antilles chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
Aw. How sweet. I wanted some mushy stuff at the ball,but this works too... just a little disappointed. I'll be oka. :sobs: haha. j/k. it was great, though. Don't add more... I don't think I could stand it if it became a sad story.
MorganRay chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
This is a nice filler, but the end is sad, in a way, because we know what happens...(sighs) the marauders are my favorite harry potter characters...except for peter...which is why i'm happy he's not in this story! if you were to write more mauraders stories, i would definately read them, because this one was really impressive...even though it was short, it was also very romantic. It's plausible that the hogwarts events did happen like that, and something like that could happen almost any where...anway, it was good.
MorganRay chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
i loved it! so lovely...(smiles) this is a really good way to turn the tides in the lily/james relationship.
CANDYHEARTS chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
A perfect way to end the story, it wuz awesome i loved it. do a sequel or a revision!
CANDYHEARTS chapter 5 . 4/12/2004