Reviews for Come to Harm
Evendim chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
Brilliant! No need to say more, just - brilliant!~ E.
Evendim chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
Everything? The Worm and Faramir! My breakfast is shifting anxiously inside me! That's a sure sign you got the point across!~ E.
Evendim chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
I so love your Saruman! He is so witty and vile! As for the worm, he's perfect too! Great development! _ Oh, and I just now remember a comment I meant to leave on the last review! DAISY! Too much! ~ E.
Evendim chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Again, wonderfully written! I like Saruman's summary of Gandalf's manipulation of Faramir. I never liked to consider that was a valid point, for Faramir's sake, but Gandalf was capable of being a user, in my opinion, and it may be Saruman was close to the truth here! Excellent!
Evendim chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
"For without us he might have come to harm!" Oh, very good! Great characterisation! The worm is disgustingly good! ~ E.
klaw chapter 12 . 3/3/2004
great story
Catherine Maria chapter 12 . 2/27/2004
This was a very well written chapter! The interaction of Aragon and Faramir was touching and believable and the cliffhanger is a doozy. But I fear I may lose sleep over the ultimate fate of poor Faramir, so I do hope, very much, that you will continue this story eventually. I look forward to reading more from you!
integratecos2x chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
What, over? No. You can't do that. And just when I had something to look forward to after school. *sigh* oh well. I'll be checking back often for the sequel.
freelance beatnik chapter 12 . 2/27/2004
That was an awesome last chapter! You did a great job with this story. I anxiously await it's learn what becomes of our beloved Faramir!
Raquel chapter 12 . 2/27/2004
What? What you mean: "The End"? You can't stop here!
Lady Wenham chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
Oh, yay! The last chapter. :D Can't wait to read the sequel. Great job!
Jen chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
Please don't end it yet! There are still many unresolved issues. Is there going to be a sequel? Will be watching out for it. Really liked the story.
RAKSHA chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
Poor Faramir resigned? I can understand why, but hate it that Saruman is skulking around alive and well and planning to torment Faramir in the future. Interesting choice of words, Saruman's referring to Faramir as "my little cuckoo".
How is Saruman using magic again; I thought Gandalf had broken his staff and stripped him of power?
You'd better start posting the sequel soon; don't know how I'll stand the wait. I want Saruman's head on a platter!
athelas63 chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
AK - what do you mean The End? Don't leave our darling Faramir like this...quickly - get busy on a sequel...
kremlinmirrors chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
Oh, that was so god! Sad, but very good. It is very nice to read a story that has been finished, and you have done a wonderful job. Thank you for the reading!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »