Reviews for Come to Harm
Raksha chapter 11 . 2/25/2004
Don't leave us hanging - update, update!
Watch the insertion of modern terms. Would Saruman really be leading a 'lynch mob'? There are other, more Middle-Earth-appropriate ways to describe such a mob..
Anyway, I'm addicted. Is Aragorn really going to have to give Wormtongue land and gold for talking? Hope Eowyn or Faramir or SOMEONE skewers the little wretch good and proper this time.
Lady Wenham chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
Hello there, friend. Great job on this! And congrats on finishing it. :D
freelance beatnik chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
Heya. I was moseying around when I found this fic, and I have to say it's one of the best one's I've read in a long while. I think the whole thing is a really brilliant idea with having Saruman and Wormtongue up to their usual scheming. Anyway, I'll stop blabbing on now. I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Catherine Maria chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
Poor Faramir. Hasn't he suffered enough? And what a cruel, evil wizard! I hope he gets what is coming to him! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I hope you post it soon!
TheAngleofMusic chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
Wow - really like the plot of your story! Its very interesting, I really enjoyed the way that you put Saruman and Wormtoung in there - its a great AU! Also, poor Faramir! Good lord, he wants to die?
jen chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
Poor Faramir. So noble, so conflicted, so cute. Just love the story and thankful for the quick updates. Hate Grima and Saruman. Hope they get tortured in the end (payback for all the mean things they have done to Faramir.)
Nahrein chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This is great! Keep up the good work. But I think Eowyn should get more active in the story, besides just the "comforting" role.
May20 chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
okok, i will go on reading... you seem not just a good writer. also a fast one!
very good chapi!
but now i have to read on! have to find out, what saruman is doing with faramir!
May20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow! good beginning!
Will read on if you will go on writing! Your style is great and moreover I love faramir storys! Thank you for writing!
Viresse430 chapter 9 . 2/23/2004
Wow, what an angsty chapter. I really loved it though; the whole crazy thing was awesome, and great, cuz it's true...what a psychotic family.
Raksha chapter 9 . 2/23/2004
Still reading. Sigh. I'm a glutton for punishment. Guess our boy is gonna do hard time; since no one will be able to figure out that Saruman bewitched him; public disgrace as well. Faramir's assumption of guilt is described well, but I still hate to read it.
Viresse430 chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
I knew he was gonna do it! Poor, poor Faramir. Really suspenseful chapter though.
Raksha The Demon chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
I really want to like this story; the narrative pace is good. But I hate the plot; I've always disliked stories where the hero, or a hero, is tricked or brainwashed or bespelled into committing treachery. Just don't like it. But I will be reading this until the end; even while cringing to see my favorite human in LOTR reduced to this state.
Catherine Maria chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Ah! Now it begins to make more sense to me. The importance of the ceremony that is. Still, I did not see that twist coming! That is not at all what I expected. But poor Faramir! His life has been all about his loyalty to Gondor. Surely this will tear him apart! I wait with breathless anticipation for the final chapters! Please don't make us wait too long!
kremlinmirrors chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
Great new additions! Keep writing please!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »