Reviews for Come to Harm
kremlinmirrors chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
Great new additions! Keep writing please!
Catherine Maria chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
Well, YIKES! He lied about the treaty? Then what was he spending all his time on? I can't wait to find out! The only nit-pic I have is that it seems a bit out of place for Eowyn to suddenly insist that Faramir attend the ceremony. After all his headaches, weird behavior and seeming illness I more expected her to insist he go get help. But then again, I'm an American. What do I know about royal duties? I hope to see more very soon! Excellent story!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
sounds good so far. hope faramir will be ok and be able to battle whatever saruman did to him.
Catherine Maria chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Excellent story! Lots of suspense and some heartbreak, I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope you post the next chapter soon!
Lirenel chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
uh-oh, that doesn't sound good. What are Wormtongue and Saruman gonna do? Hopefully it wont be too bad. Update soon!
kremlinmirrors chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Breathtaking...write more!
Arahiril chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
*frightened* I hope Faramir doesn't do anything horrible - that would just be AWFUL. *worried* Anyway - Eowyn's concern for Faramir, Beregond, the children - the characterization is just EXCELLENT, really. And the writing is just wonderful! *cringes* Wormtongue and Saruman - NOO! *runs away* *hugs Faramir plushie*
Arahiril chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Faramir at the mercy of Grima and Saruman! EEP! Great plotline - and the writing is EXCELLENT. Hoping that Faramir finds a way out of there ASAP! Great work!
Lady Wenham chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I can review now! Yay!
The commas look *marvelous*. ;) The other bits were great, too! Hee hee...
But really-one things I enjoyed in particular was your characterization of Saruman and Wormtongue. You've brought them out well. Can't wait to read more. :)
LW
Viresse430 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
oh no! my poor Faramir! Sounds like a great start to a story, and if u don't update im gonna die! Really.
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
NO! Poor, poor, poor Faramir! *cries*. oh well, that is the point of the story. keep writing, please!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4