Reviews for The Blob
I love Michael Jackson chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
This was f.u.c.k.i.n.g. HILARIOUS! Though I don't like reading long stories, sorry.
Woe is Me chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Good job! Very interesting! I like the hyperness!
Spice of Life Again chapter 8 . 3/15/2004
Reading over my chapter 9 review I've come to the conclusion that my k button was being retarded and getting stuck. Therefore, Chalzone is my keyboards demented way of saying ChalKzone. K's not included :)
Did that make any sense? No? Didn't think so. :)
Spice Of Life Still too lazy and well lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 3/15/2004
Oh! Oh! I thought of a new one! "We want Chalkzone to have it's own fanzone! We want chalkzone to have it's own fanzone!" Yes? :) ...No? :
I loved the, "Cholestrol"..."Ghesundeit" part :)
Keep up the great work! I must go read your other new chapters now :)
AFLOCHYEAUSCHTOGE!...Excuse me. I sneezed :)
Spice of Life Too lazy to log in at this particular moment chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
*Waves banner and chants* Give chalzone it's own section! Give Chalzone it's own section! Eh, not so catchy is it now? Hmm...I'll think of something else :) Good chapter! Poor Blocky :(
pokeofdoom chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
Yes...sugar is the root to all demented yet somehow freakishly and awkwardly comical fanfics. Because of you, the other Chalkzone authors, and a metric-butt ton of Valentine's Day sweets, I'm currently writing a Chalkzone fic myself. Keep on writin'! You and artificially flavored candy hearts are an inspiration to us all. *hands over a bowl of kudos*
Dead Composer chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
Blob hungry. Blob want food. Feed me, Blocky! Feed me!
This story is awfully funny but doesn't make a lick of sense. I predict it will end with the blob escaping through the chalkboard and devouring a large part of the real world.
Spice of Life chapter 8 . 2/12/2004
Lol! Was that the end? I loved this, it was really funny! It's really too bad more people don't read Chalkzone fics, especially yours! Yours rock, lol. I hope ya' make more! Much love, gah'bye!
Spice of Life chapter 7 . 2/11/2004
Lol! Everybody better watch out! Blob's going on rampage! Update soon!
Spice of Life chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
I bet...Blob is going to eat everyone at City Hall! Bad Blob! Bad! [By the way...I forgot to say this is, "DreamQueen110"...I changed my name :)]
Spice of Life chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Lol...god I love this...update soon!
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
Lol! "I sense the presence of a blob!" I loved that line :)
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Lol! That was hilarious! My status on yahoo is, "A Blob in need is a blob in deed'. *Adds to favories*