Reviews for Us After This
Kitsune KeNsHiN chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I haven't been on fanfiction since years, and when I came across your profile today I was shocked that you won't write finish your fics. I love this fic and all of your fics.

I honeslty have to say all your fics appeal to me and I wish you could save them all. But since you are only human and have other things to do, I'll have to say please don't delete "Us After This" and "Royal Past". I hope you update at a steady pace.

P.S. Good Luck in writing your stories and in life!
poems2songs chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
interesting story... lots of drama... like it so far... update soon... please and thank you!
pink black love chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
awesome story love it soo much you have such an exciting story x) hope you update realy soon cuz like you said you promised and its like almost 2007 right now so i hope you opdate soon
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
You know, I really like this a lot. good work!
are-en1 chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
Oh wow,what happend next?Will Shinta came to the rescause or will Kaoru be rape?I hope you can updated soon.C you till then
Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
This is amazing! I came back to this chapter to see if I was able to read it today. Please continue this fanfic! This is so good that this is on many member's fav. story list including me! SO please please please continue! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 11 . 6/9/2005
Please update soon! I want the next chapter out as soon as possible cause

1-you have almost 150 review,

2-It's next year and school is ou! Yay! *everyone shouts"School is out! Hurray!"*

So please get the next chapter out as soon as possible! You can't leave anyone in suspense forever! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 10 . 6/9/2005
1-I have a comment Aoshi and SAno should have been eating popcorn while watching Kenshin be tortured.

2-Megumi really IS scary with her laugh and fox ears always popping up! Demo, that;s what I like about her. She is so funny and serious!

3-Love Megumi's blackmail note!

4-I'm glad Yumi likes Shisio in this fanfic! And I agree with Kaoru from the last chapter, That really is sweet!

5-Poor, poor Sano! Getting beat up by Megumi again! Then afain, it was his fault.

6-It's sweet that Sano cares for Kaoru. (like a sister) Demo, too bad he's a paronoid brother. _

7-This is amazing! _
Daisy's Blog chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
I feel incredibly sorry for KEnshin. I can't wait to see what they do to him! And isn't Shinta Kenshin? If he is, why did he react like that when he heard Kaoru was with a guy? _

Daisy's Blog chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Did Kenshin really have to make up a name? Well, Kaoru WAs pretty angry! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
Oh my goodness! That is absolutely amazing! I cried so much I had to wait several minuets before I could read again! And seriously, I don't cry a lot... anymore. Cause I've had a LOT of things happen in my life. Demo, I couldn't read chapter 6 for some reason. So I was wondering, could yoiu possibly e-mail it to me if you have the original copy? Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Well, anyway, this has a LOT of drama. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
1-Thanx for allowing Kaoru to actually be able to cook!

2-Poor SAno! Constantly getting on the wrong side of Megumi and Kaoru and continully getting beat up by them! Demo, I have to admit, that's part of what makes this fanfic so interesting!

3-I'm guessing Kenshin fell for Kaoru without meaning to. AND did it so Kaoru wouldn't phisically being hurt. Demo, Kaoru most likly won't listen to Kenshin, will he?

4-Why must life be so complicated? *sigh*

Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
Have you lost youy marbles? This chapter is VERY interesting! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
No no NO! Kaoru no! She can NOT fall for that trap! (Even though I fell for it too)lol Now I am glad she knocked him ou. Demo, could she also have the skill of Kendo? Please? _

Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
I was laughing histerically at the part where Sano was begging Kenshin! I almost died from laughter! And that's NOT normal for me. Man is Kenshin in fro it! I feel sorry for Aoshi and Sano for being draaged into this! Demo, 2 games! It will most definetly deflate Kenshin's ego! Kaoru sure is a good actor! _