Reviews for Eternity's End
subsider34 chapter 29 . 10/24/2015
Exceptional storytelling as always! I eagerly look forward to seeing what happens in Zora's Domain. Link certainly knows how to make an entrance, being stark naked and all...
zeldarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing these amazing chapters! I've never read a fan fiction before and this had me hooked! It even inspired me to draw some of the scenes you described. I hope there will be more :)
Life as the Moon chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
That last line...oh my goodness...

Thank you. Really. I'm sorry this isn't constructive, but there's nothing I would fix. Your writing is beautiful.
subsider34 chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
Incredible chapter, as always. That fight scene with Ganondorf was particularly well done and fit the tonality of the story perfectly. Zelda's escapades well be interesting to read, especially if we get to see little tidbits of what is going through Saria' s head at this turn of events. "You presume much", indeed.
subsider34 chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Truly impressive writing, as always. The world you are creating is wonderfully unique, and full of all aspects of life. And the characterizations are /incredible/. You have much to be proud of.
subsider34 chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Wow! That was masterfully written. You did an exceptional job of taking us readers into the moot. The emotions were vivid, and the sense that things were tense and on a razor's edge permeated everything.

It was perfect.

Exceptionally well done!
subsider34 chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
Absolutely beautiful chapter. The emotional turmoil of the characters was vivid and real. The setting suitably depressing, but with a hint of hope. This chapter was a masterpiece.

I hope you choose to continue this story, it is one of the best I've read in years!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
This is quite the chapter and I really enjoyed it. As the story progresses, you still keep the characters within character while growing them at the same time. This is quite the grand story and I do enjoy this chapter a lot.

Cimar of Turalis
Sye chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Seeing an update for this fic always makes me happy. You have an incredible writing style and I love all the detail and how you handle the characters. You're just as good at writing intense emotion and tragedy as you are comedy. (And your comedy fics make me cackle uncontrollably.)
subsider34 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
I love how you write. The physical torture, the emotions, and the characters all feel so vividly real. You've done one of the best jobs at writing such tragic characters that I've ever seen. Bravo!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I'm glad to see that this story is still alive after all this time. I had my suspicions on who the mysterious captor was at the beginning of this and it seems I was correct. The backstory was enjoyable as it helped illustrate the characters emotions and feelings a lot. Well done on that, especially at the end with the last few sentences. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing that it is still being updated. :)

Cimar of Turalis
Random Person chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
When you said slowly but surely I thought at minimun a annual update would be nice
You are Alive chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Hopefully still

Please finish you can't give up so close to the end. at least not until eternity's end
Songstress Rose chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
I'm so glad that I subscribed to this story or I would have missed the update. Another great chapter in a story I'd almost thought was forgotten.
OmniousSilence chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Can I marry you? Seriously. I LOVE this story and your other writings. You can vary between styles very nicely, as seen when comparing Eternity's End and My Life With Zelda.

I would absolutely love more chapters for this story. You write battle scenes sooooo well, and all the transitions between everything flows wondefully. If it were to be a book, it would be a definite page-turner. So pretty pretty please keep on trucking along and spewing forth chapters from your magical brain of wordyness.