Reviews for Heart's Blood
Knight of Blood chapter 23 . 12/31/2005
I've been waiting for this chapter for so long that i thought it would never arrive, but now its here the almost interminable wait was, as before, worth it.

Congratulations.

P.S. I WANT A DAMN SEQUEL!
Jason chapter 23 . 12/25/2005
This is Archyou2.

You know, this is probably the first fanfic that I really got into since popping into this site. And I was scared when the chapter updates were geting kind of er... scarce. But it is nice that you did finish it, and I'd imagine a story like this is difficult to end correctly without it sounding too cheesy or anything like that.

So, good job on finishing a nice story. I'm interested to see the sequel, and if they get to Icewind Dale, shall any other old NPCs pop up along the way? Myeh?

*cough* Edwin or Jan *cough*

or...

*cough* Edwina *cough*

Hope to hear about it soon!
SandraSmit19 chapter 23 . 12/25/2005
Awesome story, well worth the wait that last chapter was. I hope you write more.
he who harps chapter 22 . 10/1/2005
Well that was an entertaining story. Do tell, however, how did you come to pick the name of the Angel of Mysteries for your fallen ranger. I found that a bit amusing
Knight of Blood chapter 22 . 9/5/2005
It took a while for this chapter to come out but, while short, was worth the wait.

I must it is highly amsuing to see a god getting a kick up the arse (Speaking figuratively ofcourse).

Can't wait for the next chapter and for the next two stories.
Larsen chapter 21 . 8/10/2005
Hello, I follow your story already since 2004. Due to some RL issues I was offline about eight month and now I try to get back into the stories. Last time I checked they all got just to the old Amaunator temple. I really liked the stuff you wrote afterwards. But ... I'm actually anxious to see the rest. So don't tell me you abandoned this story two chaps before the end? I want to see the disco party and the head-with-a-rock beating etc.

Go on please!
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
CONTINUE! I love it! I can't wait!
NybCR chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Hmm... it seems that you have Sarevok repeat himself towards the end. Regardless, it was a very intriguing chapter.
NybCR chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I love how it starts. Excellent introduction. There was only one thing I noticed; small, but it stuck out, nevertheless: in the fifth paragraph, it still says that Liaedra's hair is red.

*goes off to read the next chapter*
Kendris chapter 21 . 4/1/2005
Sorry for the lack of reviews. Been reading & enjoying the story; just never got around to posting.

I like the concept, dealing with the aftermath of Quinn's choice to Ascend (the jerk), & the events that caused Liaedra to become Raziel (but damn, you DID pile it on the poor girl, didn't you?).

I do hope that we will be finding out a)what motivated Quinn to ascend in the first place & b) why he didn't respond when Liae was being tortured.

The efforts of Imoen, Jaheira and the others to help Liae are touching. The romance with Sarevok got off to a rocky start, but you are smoothing off the rough edges as you go. I would be interested in knowing what led him to hang around Imoen & co. after Quinn ascended.

Good story, & yes, I am interested in a sequel.
Ddraig Maharishi chapter 21 . 3/31/2005
Aha. It is the next chapter. I am at the edge of my seat.

It is a pity that you can't write battle scenes; as much as I despise fighting, a good battle scene gets my heart pumping with excitement. Probably one of my baser feelings.

However, I do like how Sarevok's and Raziel's first kiss happened. It shows how Sarevok can't quite handle love but wants to.

As opposed to beating Quinn's head in with a rock (it is not wise to do such with the god of murder), I am curious about his reasoning for leaving everyone behind. I know he was powerhungry, but I want to see what went through Quinn's head to make living as a mortal with his lover and family lesser to being a god.

Once again, I am entranced. Please do continue. Perhaps if there aren't enough reviews you could send the sequel to me via email (you don't have to feel obliged to do so if it does come to that).
Ddraig Maharishi chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Very nice. Remeniscent of my old style of writing. I find your story very addicting, perhaps because I experienced something similar to what Raziel is going through now.

You have an interesting way of relating the readers to the main character- I felt compelled to help Raziel. I can't wait for more.

I must warn against inserting Author's Notes in the middle of your story; it breaks off the flow.
coughstupidmecough chapter 19 . 3/6/2005
I hate Quinn, and hate Anomen more.

DIE!
Starx chapter 19 . 2/4/2005
This fic is good.

But I find it hard to believe that those guards can capture Jaheira, Imoen, and Kelsey so easily...
ArchYou2 chapter 19 . 1/20/2005
Score!

Thank you for putting Haer Dalis' in. He is up there as one of my top favorite fantasy characters of ALL time. And it was nicely woven into the plot too. Good job.

And they might have concussions. I mean, they have great powerful magics capable of destroying planets, but can't figure out a teensy weensy concussion?

So, uh... Scary maces!