Reviews for What You Need
Anime-Gal311 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I want the last chapter up! I love this story and i know it has been awhile, but it is such a cute story and i want to know the ending!
AngelofDeath chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
This is really good. In the begining I was like -.- then I was like o_O , but when I figured out the Gar had few months to live this was me T_T. Why you got punch me in the feels. WHY!? Though very good. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
10/10
JJ chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I seriously cry. This was so beautiful.
USACaptainAmerica50 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
can you please make like another 300 chapters this story is way to good to end!
Robinschatz chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
this is a really great story, I find really awesome Garfield described, I mean he always looks so happy even though he has this disease and he all just want to help, I think the others will miss him like Star maybe even Cy. eventually owe she Garfield already what, and how bad Jinx and the others are,I'm especially sorry Robin, because he might Gar never again see is really hard, but as I said it's a really great story

* Sorry if my englich is not so good *
osa-chan chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I was really crying by the end of this. One of the best stories I've read. Great job.

fan girl
Cha's Aegis chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I am going to report this story because I have a big, fat, jiggly, brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express my pain,tragedy,,, and sorrow!

I could have lesbain sex with my lesbo lover jewel but my big butt is always in the way!

PLEASE COME AND FLAME OUR FORUM! CRITICS UNITED

(Cha's Aegis) - I'm not logged in because I'm stupid and I forgot my password.
TheStealthClown chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
God, I luvv ur teen titans stories. Im a major Rob/BB shipper. This story was the saddest R/BB story I've ever read. I was crying so hard at the end, and it sucked cuz mah mom had just gotten home and i thought she would see me. But, srsly I knoee this is a really old story, but I have to knoee if he lived. After reading the story and the last few sentences, I went back to the begginning and then I realized why he said 'I dont even knoee if he's still alive'. i cried even harder :'( R u gonna write the epilogue? great job btw luvv ya ;)
Katherine anna Vonrichten chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Wow... this story was amazing. it was beautiful and at the same time agonizingly sad. it had my crying my eyes out at the end... I... I still can't believe that a 'story' got me to cry, thats has never happened before. this was beautifully painful to read, it had my heart clenching, and my eyes stinging with tears. I have a terminal disease like the one you gave Gar (beast boy)... I'm 16 and the doctors say I dont have very long to live, so I'm glad I got to read this story before I... well, I'm glad I got to read it while I could. you seem to really understand people in my situation... this story gave me a small bit of hope... thank you... thank you very much.
vanillavillian101 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Wow, that was just beautiful..please continue writing this!
NextNothingNew chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
...SOBSOBSOB

/sniffle. Are you going to post an epilogue, or is this story finished-finished? 'Cause if so, you should put a complete sign on it to avoid giving us all false hope.
NextNothingNew chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
*low whistle*

Okay, so this says Drama/Romance, not Tragedy/Romance. You're not gonna break my heart in the last chapter, are you?
NextNothingNew chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
I love your Beast Boy. "Oh, just some internal bleeding, no big deal!"
Swiping Monocles chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
-sniffles-

yet again, you've managed to make me go "aww" AND tear up, too.

Did I already say that you're a bloody brilliant writer?

Hmm, just so you know ahead of time- I've read all your stories, just saving you the trouble of having a bajilion different notices...