Reviews for Optimism
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
I hope you continue this! Great story!
rein penguin chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
LURVED this story... Inner Neji and...Lee being a slightly ooc. Maybe you could have a chapter of Sakura's POW. (just suggesting)
m00kie chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
why haven't you updated yet? i've been waiting FOREVER! this story is really awesome, there's so much complex plot! the description and emotions are so real, it's amazing. and the characters stay really true to naruto. GREAT WORK! UPDATE NOW!
Ice Demon Meru chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This is great! I can't wait to read the next chapters. :)
MissAX chapter 8 . 3/16/2007 updates in like forever! and poor lee! *sniffles* i adore lee, he's so loyal and cute ] keep up the good work and UPDATE!
SakuraStorm14 chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
Please continue this story. Its very interesting so far.
Nemi-the-fallen-angel chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
that was good keep up the ggod work :)
Poison's Ivy chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
Ya know, we almost have the same name. (Except you have your xx, and I have my 's on the Poison)

Anyway: You have an interesting story here. I enjoyed it all the way. (Except for the Ino/Shikamaru part cuz I could care less... no offense)
Miss Written chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
This isn't going to NejiXTenten is it? I was hoping for SakuraXNeji! Anyways great story! Update soon please! *NCB*~
MisSs005 chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
AzNwitBra1Nz chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
omg great story... saskuke seems so cold... anyways plz update soon!
kendalltheanimefan chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
hi i think you should have the dinner erupted by a letter for sakura saying her parnets are dead just a thought ok?
Kayowyn chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
um great story! please update, their needs to be some more interaction between sakura and neji though. you are still spelling hyuuga incorrectly. it has two u's n it!:)
mksanime chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
tis so sad . update soon
Kist chapter 1 . 6/1/2005