Reviews for Slayers: Inconceivable
Elise-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh gods...I'm still laughing..."petrified"...too funny! this was one of my favorite movie, thank you! just one thing..but poor Amelia! she is not so much annoyng...is she?
Spazdik Shortcake chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Wow. I loved your story! It had a very funny/serious plot and I did like the part about the killer gerbils b/c in my opinion, gerbils are EVIL.
audi chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
"ah, but it's so simple! all i have to do is devine from what i know of you. are you the type of man who would put the posion into his own goblet or his enemny's? now a cleaver man would put the poision into his own goblet knowing that only a great fool would reach for what he was given, i am no a great fool, so i can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. but you must have known i was not a great fool... you would have counted on it..."

okay, i'm done! .
Gen chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
The Princess Bride happens to be one of my favorite movies, and Slayers is one of the best anime ever. You managed to combine both quite well, even though you went over some events quite rapidly. I like the "You maimed my wife, prepare to eat aardvark" bit. It had me laughing so loud I started to sound like Naga.

Congratulations on a job well done!
Ryuuko chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
_ The Princess Bride...that was a WEIRD movie...and this is even weirder...And what's with "Prepare to eat aardvark"? _;;
person8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
LOL! That was sssssooooo funny! You should write a sequeal to this, the story Lina tell's Gourry!
Rik chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Xtreme Chick chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
cute!
Rik chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Cute story! I've read one other parody of The Princess Bride down in the Slayers fashion and I have to say that both were equally hilarious. Good Job with the story. I really liked it. Do write another one!
Ekaterinn chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
oh coolers...a mixture of two of my favorite stories! but damnit i meant to go to sleep half an hour ago and i couldn't tear myself away from the the story. *sigh* oh well good job anyways, you're really talented!
Xelloss chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Hm, a Good Natured Lunatic you are, Patches-san. I must say, I really enjoyed your story. It even out-weirded me. Will there be more stories like this from the strange recesses of your mind?
Ainulindale chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
- hey, I read this at your site! I just finished reading The Princess Bride, and your story has all the humour that made me love that book! Bravo! *claps* Encore? -
The Woodsman chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Hehehe... brilliant work. Can't wait to read more of your work. That "petrified" line caused me to choke on my drink.
Pazu chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
That story was soooo coool! And funny! . “Hello. My name is Zangulus. You maimed my wife. Prepare to eat aardvark.” lol! *falls over laughing* Lina, Warrior Princess...that's ultimately hilarious when ya get a picture in your head. Anyway, man, you GOTTA write more! You muuuuusst! Pleeeeeease!