Reviews for Hajime
Sleepyreader319 chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Amazing! I love Saitou and Tokio's relationship. Update soon!
red1kyo chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
you are an awesome writer! i love your story! please please please, i'm begging you to continue this story. i will be so happy if you do, not only me, also your legion of fans. ;)
invisible-gurl chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
lol... you said you plan on finishing this off in 3 chapters... will you ever get around to it? anyways poor tokio T_T... i surprised saitou didn't kill the guy ... great job so far though and plz plz PLZ update soon
CursedLyfe chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
This was such an awesome story! You can't stop now! I want to know how it ends!
xenocanaan chapter 15 . 10/11/2008
update again soon!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 15 . 5/8/2007
Wow! _ The story and the characters are so well done, and I can't wait to read more! Update soon. :D :D :D :D This is awesome.
lestelada chapter 15 . 9/24/2006
Hi!

My name is lestelada, and I'm of it,it's for me very complicated to write what I want to tell U.U Sorry.

Just I would say, that I love your fanfic! In spanish there not many fanfics treat this paring, beacause of it, I search in english, and I found this magnific fic!

You are a great writer!I hope you continue (I'm a writer too, and I know that sometimes inspiration goes away, but I'm thrilled about you can found it!).

Well, evidently this fic are in to my favorite stories .

Kisses!
Mary chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
Hello, who ever the writer of Hajime is. It is a wonderful story and a great plot within it. Well, just wondering when to story will be updated again. Will, Kenshin and the group find out who Tokio is and everything else that is going on surrounding the Hajime and Tokio? Well, that is going to be a tough decision when the time comes to how you expose the truth. Well, update soon please. This is a great and wonderful story, agian. _ Thanks for your time. BYE!

~MARY
bonessasan chapter 15 . 5/18/2006
Beautiful. ::nods:: Not what happened to her of course, but the dynamic between husband and wife that happened afterward was awesome. ::nods again . . . then feels she might be nodding too much and stops:: ;
bluetinkerbell chapter 15 . 4/1/2006
Excellent chapter! I love it so much!
carrottop187 chapter 15 . 4/1/2006
omygosh. this story just keeps getting better and 's the next chapter coming? I hope it's soon
Sakura Trees chapter 15 . 3/31/2006
i love it! update soon
randomcat23 chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
Aww, man. That sure made my day, it really did. I'm so glad you've updated this fic, its one of my favorites. I just love your writing, and can't wait for more!
Mika Kesa chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
It took a while but you wrote it. Thanks and let's hope it doesn't take another nine months for you to update. I don't know what others think but I don't think Saitou should say 'I love you', it would be too weird.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
Yay!You updated!I'm so glad I gave you that last really happy!

This chapter was really emotional.I can understand Tokio being so upset and I'm so glad that Saito was so considerate of his wife.

It was quite surprising when Tokio snapped but perfectly had been raped and Saito was the only guy she had ever been with.

It is just nice to know that Tokio will be alright from now on and that she won't lose the baby.

When I went to your story I was like squinting anxiously,going Oh please,please,let Chiharu Kamoshiro-san update o please...".

But I was so relieved to see the date of your update.