Reviews for Lost and Found
nrdhrd3 chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
I love it! Please continue!
Maiqu20 chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
just read the story and i absolutely love it
Open hearts catch dreams chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
I like this story a lot. I can really see the characters in the way you write them but I don't watch Angel so I couldn't say much about those characters. it looks like you hust left this story hanging, please update it. It has a lot of potential.
casey chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
snipsnap chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
Great plot and beleivable characters.I never liked Connor but you make him seem so update soon
boeketjebloemen chapter 15 . 8/7/2005
This story is amazing, but you haven't updated it in far over a year! So pelase do a lot of people a favour and update it again. This story is too good to be left like this. Please.
lara77 chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
is this fic a WIP? i would really like to read on, however you kinda need another chapter to do that...please write more!
Shadowhawke chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
Nice work! I like the way your story is developing. Also how you explained that Spike didn't want to go back to Buffy in case she took back what she had said. I find that a lot more plausible than the actual ending.

Well done, and please continue!
LainiSmurf chapter 15 . 3/7/2005
Are you going to finish this one? I really enjoyed it so far, but I am sad that it has not been updated. I keep reading all your stories (they are great) but it seems many are only half done and no updates coming.
funkydevil206 chapter 15 . 12/27/2004
iloved it keep writin on this okay so see yah lata bye byez 4 now lol
IceBlueRose chapter 15 . 11/10/2004
Oh I hope you're going to consider continuing this and that you haven't given up on this! It's a wonderful story, so amusing and everything. Anyway, it's been awhile since I reviewed and I'm doing so again...hope you decide to continue this and update soon!
Elizance chapter 15 . 8/28/2004
lol good chap! loved it.. update soon!
karma2burne chapter 15 . 8/12/2004
i was laughing all the through
karma2burne chapter 14 . 8/12/2004
i like the ending, it made me laugh.
karma2burne chapter 13 . 8/12/2004