Reviews for The Family Clock
Have had this story on my favorites for a while, patiently hoping you will have time to get back to it some day. It was a pleasure rereading it again!
Lilly Granger chapter 37 . 5/14
I hadn't read up to maybe the last few chapters this time around. Still good! And I still have hope for more after all this time. Such a great story :)
gustavius3 chapter 37 . 3/18
I know this tale may be long dead and my words travel into the dust of an email long disused, but many internet things would I give to see this continued.
For it is truly excellent, a diamond among the rust and soil. (yes I know I'm mixing metaphors)
All that said... Please raise this tale up, wind the gears blow off the dust...
Wow...
gustavius3
I know she's smart with making clocks, but you just said academically she doesn't excel - which I love by the way... so should she really have been shoved into Ravenclaw? - the house for academical students?

She feels like a hufflepuff to me - a happy hard working and tinkering badger... which is awesome - just a thought anyway
Locket1 chapter 37 . 1/12
a real shame this was never completed.
KarenDetroit chapter 37 . 11/23/2017
Okay, I've gotten this far and there's no conclusion...could the dear Author please step up and write a little more?
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I like! Very much! Thank you!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 37 . 10/11/2017
I’m hoping for the safe return of the Fortescue and ID of the person with the missing skull.
I feel like we are transitioning from wizard society into Muggle madness. Some he worst things in our society, the guns, Pharma (industrial $ no incentive to heal efficiently).
Please don’t have them patrolling the alley with guns. I can’t get into the drama of real murder mystery.
Sure let’s fix the kid’s eyes, link them & educate St Mungo healers.
Please don’t update him with shots, that’s ridiculous.
I enjoy the family value, love and supportive environment.
Do up then funeral, teach Charlie and Loren some clock magic, unfold Samantha’s maternal instincts, have a wedding for Jesse and Charlie. Skip ahead to the end of the war.
Let’s go visit the irish great grandfather.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 35 . 10/11/2017
I am guessing this chapter will be referred to later in the story.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 34 . 10/11/2017
Nice development of Samantha’s character.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 33 . 10/11/2017
Great writing,enjoyable chapter
NHPhoenix24 chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
Ah, sorry long medical chapter.
I enjoyed the personal interaction with Hans, Jesse and Charlie but

Did not enjoy the mother in law.
Flue shots, iuds? These people are wizards and don’t need crap injected into them.
Sorry, way out to sea on that.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 29 . 10/10/2017
Excellent dates!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
Excellent !
Love that neighborhood.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
That’s a sweet date night!