Reviews for The Family Clock
RandomRavenclaw10 chapter 4 . 3/25
Lol the part about Flamel made me laugh so hard
RandomRavenclaw10 chapter 2 . 3/25
This whole chapter is underlined
Guest chapter 37 . 12/26/2019
I absolutely love this fic! I read it once a few years ago but couldn’t review. I hope you’ll consider completing it some day!
Lady Eldaelen chapter 26 . 12/1/2019
I'm on my fourth or fifth reread and it's still as good as the first time! Love it, love the world you've built, the history, the magical clock lore, the different POVs, Alley commerce, everything! I am not typically into OCs, but the Tickeses have firmly taken root in my HP headspace :) Thanks for such a wonderful, richly detailed story!
RobinLost chapter 37 . 2/27/2019
I love this story, just popping in to say I've been thinking of this story all week, and just had to Google it and read it all over again. It's such an excellent tale, and really cheered me up. Sometimes I have trouble working out who's speaking at first, but I can usually work it out in a couple of paragraphs. You really caught me out with the Clockmakers exam, I thought it was the forth herself, until she mentioned six months of letters and the clues hit home.

I love the details on Jessie's watches and clocks, and Charlie's design for the engagement ring. You always make them sound so beautiful and interesting.

Ian, Sam and Lorien have just about broken my heart, and then set it singing again. I literally cried when Sam was explaining how funerals go to Lorien.

Thank you for this gift, and I look forward to reading again when next the impulse takes me.
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
XDXD The line...about the television box...wishing for T.B! I died laughing for 5minutesXD
Lolapilar chapter 17 . 12/26/2018
I know I'm late to the party, but I love the break in the fourth wall. Your style has flair, and is fun to read. Thank you for writing such a straightforward fic
When I Make It Shine chapter 37 . 12/9/2018
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It is so incredibly detailed and well written and I cannot wait to read more
siobhan.22 chapter 9 . 10/26/2018
Great story so far.
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 9/6/2018
Poor girl. I never wear makeup, doesn't work right with freckles.
DreamerPop chapter 37 . 8/19/2018
Amazing story. I loved the characters and how well written it is. Probably my favorite, so I hope you'll find the time soon to continue it.
tryingtobestine chapter 37 . 8/15/2018
Sometimes the years just fly by. I just wanted to read this again now, and I realized that it's been almost three years since you last updated this. That is not meant as a comment to you, but more of a shock factor for me as I hadn't realized that it had been that long since I last read it.

Anyways... I hope life is treating you well, and thank you for having written and shared this story.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/25/2018
Have had this story on my favorites for a while, patiently hoping you will have time to get back to it some day. It was a pleasure rereading it again!
Lilly Granger chapter 37 . 5/14/2018
I hadn't read up to maybe the last few chapters this time around. Still good! And I still have hope for more after all this time. Such a great story :)
gustavius3 chapter 37 . 3/18/2018
I know this tale may be long dead and my words travel into the dust of an email long disused, but many internet things would I give to see this continued.
For it is truly excellent, a diamond among the rust and soil. (yes I know I'm mixing metaphors)
All that said... Please raise this tale up, wind the gears blow off the dust...
Wow...